"Hmmm...Very well. I put my faith in you, minister." Said the garchomp.

"Then our discussion is over." Said minister Latios.

Meanwhile in Winterhold, the knights of Arcadius were sleeping. All except one, Natalie.

"Julius...please stop crying..." said Natalie.

"I can't...I have a very bad feeling about my parents...Like, they are gonna die very soon...*sob*..." said the five-year-old eevee. The glaceon then hugged the eevee.

"There...there...Everything is going to be alright...I'll save your parents I promise..." said Natalie while hugging the poor eevee. The eevee calmed down and stopped crying.

"Can you stop hugging me? Your body is cold..." said Julius.

"Oops...I forgot I'm an ice type hehe...Sorry..." said Natalie. She then wrapped the eevee in a blanket and put him closer to the fireplace.

"Now sleep tight Julius" said Natalie as she kissed the eevee's forehead. The eevee fell asleep afterwards.

"You know...for a fearsome warrior you sure have a very sweet heart, Natalie..." said Renard.

"Oh, Renard! I didn't realize you are also awake..." said Natalie.

"What are you going to do with the eevee in case his parents are already dead?" asked the jolteon.

"Well...I'm going to ask my parents to adopt him. As an only child, I have always wanted a little brother to play with, and I'm already emotionally attached to Julius...very attached..." said Natalie.

"Such a loving and tender soul..." said Renard.

"Master Wang Lang has always told me that true power comes from the heart. My love for the oppressed is what motivated me to train hard to become a dragon slayer..." said Natalie.

"I know...Natalie..." said Renard with a smile.

"Now we should sleep. I sense a major fight is going to take place tomorrow, and maybe this is the last time we can see each other alive..." said Renard as he crawled back into his sleeping bag.

"...I love you too..." said Natalie. Renard blushed a bit and quickly fell asleep.

On the next day, the weather is sunny, but it was a by no means a pleasant day. At 10 am in the morning, the dragons were present at the gate of Winterhold. Princess Diana and the knights of Arcadius were watching. Minister Latios and general Giraldo stepped forward to initiate the negotiation. From the other side, Neo and jarl Articuno were ready to negotiate with them.

"Leave this place or we're all gonna die..." said jarl Articuno.

"Unfortunately...No. Where is princess Diana?" said minister Latios.

Shit. He knows she is here...but how?! Mind reading? Nevermind! That is not important! Thought jarl Articuno.

"Don't make me repeat what I just said. Give me princess Diana and the icicle plate, and I will leave this place without bloodshed...as promised. Or else..." said minister Latios.

"Or else what?!" said Neo defiantly.

"Sigh...Bring out the sylveons!" said minister Latios.

Pierre and Sylvette, Julius' parents, were brought forward by the dragon soldiers.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" screamed Julius from afar.

"Wait! Those two are your parents?!" asked princess Diana to the eevee. Julius nodded.

"You wretched..." said Neo.

"Let's not make things complicated, shall we?" said minister Latios.

Minister Latios pulled out his iron whip and ordered general Giraldo to whip the two sylveons. Julius started weeping hysterically as he saw his parents being tortured by minister Latios. Minutes later, they started coughing up blood and Julius' cry only got intensified. Princess Diana could not bear seeing an innocent child suffering.