Daisuke's Past

Lord Mewtwo, along with the ministers and advisors were already in the meeting hall. Guild master Caesar and Daisuke Yamazaki, the father of Ryo and Akira were also invited to the meeting indicating that the meeting had something to do with the war against the dragons. Professor Magnus and Mew, the former king of Arcadius, were present in the meeting as well. From lord Mewtwo's facial expression, it was implied that something grave had happened. Lord Mewtwo had never looked so concerned before.

"I have summoned you all this afternoon due to a very serious matter. I'll get straight to the point. This morning, I received a message that a civil war has broken out in Avangard." Said Lord Mewtwo.

"What?! For real this time?" said minister Abraham the Sceptile.

"Well, it's about time. Jarl Articuno of Winterhold has been leading a separatist movement against lord Alexandrovich for years. It is no surprise that a war finally erupts." Said minister Darkrai.

"Well, this civil war is Avangard's business. I think Arcadius should stay out of it..." said minister Jiang the Infernape.

"I beg to differ." Said Mew.

"This civil war will severely weaken Avangard. I'm afraid that if Avangard is weakened, the dragons will have the stomach to eventually invade Avangard!" said Mew.

"Yes, Mew is right. Being an ice type kingdom, Avangard has remained a neutral state for centuries simply because the dragons are too afraid to attack it. When the dragons know about the civil war, they will use this opportunity to destroy Avangard, once and for all!" said Professor Magnus.

"Then what should we do? Help Avangard crush the separatist movement? Avangard never cared to help Arcadius fight the dragons, why should we help Avangard now? Avangard was not even involved in the treaty of Sindarin" said minister Jiang.

"Ah...good point" said minister Darkrai.

"Because Avangard has been a safe heaven for fairy type pokemon. If Avangard falls, the fairies hiding in Avangard will be exterminated! Think of the fairies!" said Mew emotionally. No one cared about the suffering that the fairy type endured as much as mew did.

"Wait, I have an idea..." said Professor Magnus.

"How about we help Avangard subdue the separatist movement, and, in exchange for the help, Avangard must become Arcadius' ally. That way, there is a high possibility that we can finally defeat Drachenberg and end the fairy genocide." Suggested professor Magnus.

"Magnus! Are you suggesting that we break the treaty of Sindarin?" asked Lord Mewtwo.

"Why not? You know that the treaty of Sindarin heavily favours the dragons because it literally allows the dragons to hunt down and exterminate fairies. The only way to save the fairies is to break the treaty!" said professor Magnus.

"Having ice type pokemon as allies will be a great advantage! We can win this war!" said minister Theo the Alakazam.

"I don't know...Even with the help of ice type pokemon, I doubt that we can win the war.... The chances are slim..."said lord Mewtwo.

"You are just saying that because you don't care about the suffering of the fairies!" said Mew.

"As a matter of fact, I do care about the fairies, Mew. I'm just tired of fighting war...The dragons are too tough. We can't defeat them permanently..." Said Lord Mewtwo.

"But we have Daisuke Yamazaki, the legendary dragon slayer! Don't be so pessimistic Lord Mewtwo" said minister Cresselia.

"Well, I can only slay so much. It is obvious that the only one who can stop the dragons permanently is Lord Arceus the most high." said Daisuke Yamazaki.