𝟶𝟽| 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎

"Walker," I called out, feeling satisfied with my revenge

"Evans," He deadpanned, avoiding eye contact with me as we are currently out of the torturous maths class, and I can tease him all I want.

Well, the rest of the AP lang class ended in few other interesting debates, and I boasted about my victory a little before Mr. Rhodes's mental torture class started.

"How does it feel? Getting a taste of your own medicine?" I questioned as we were on our way to the science class, Addy messaged me earlier that she's going to the class early, which is kind of suspicious because we usually always go together.

"It's good, Evans." I scoffed at my disappointment in his answer.

"You're such a sore thumb." I commented, before continuing," if I recall correctly, someone once said,'You win some, you lose some, except for me, I always win." I mocked him, barely containing my devilish smirk as we were in science class now.

"Evans, you really know how to hold a grudge." He said before continuing,"Oh wait- I forgot it's one of your speciality." He flashed me his sheepish grin as my eyebrows narrowed in response.

"You're an a-" I was cut off when Ms.Sasha glared at us, gesturing us to take our seats already and passing us an indecipherable look.

Ms.Sasha was at her desk, preparing to announce something again.

"Class, so yesterday you were all divided into groups with your partners, right?"

The class answered yes in union.

"I hope you are sitting beside them. As I already said, this is an important project which will be graded. I'll explain in further detail about everything so make sure to listen attentively."

All of my happy mood from morning melted away like ice. My face returned to my cold facade again, because I've been paired up with my arch-nemesis who I can barely work with. Last time we worked together, let's not talk about it.

Like literally, Me and Ian getting paired up is a big no-no.

I glanced at Ian from the corner of my eye and it's like our moods are switched, earlier it was me being happy and him having a sulken look and now it's reversed.

I cracked my neck, thinking he's enjoying seeing my misery right now.

Ms.Sasha started taking turns, assigning different topics to each group, and she finally reached our desk.

"Jenna and Ian, you two will be doing 'the advantages and disadvantages of the Turtle headed sea-snake.'" She placed a sheet of paper on the desk, to which me and Ian eyed, already challenging each other to see who would read it first.

"This project will require a significant amount of research, you may consult scientific articles, government reports and other reliable sources, etc. I expect both of the top students to do an extraordinary job." She smiled once before leaving our desk.