24 : nightmare turning into reality

Start from the beginning

"Don't fucking curse her." I growl, feeling the anger within me rise.

"Whoa, I see you're so head over heels for her." she says, her eyes darkening.

" Why does everyone falls head over heels for her? " she suddenly leans closer, cracking her head a little side ways.

Fucking psycho.

"Tell me why? Why do you love her so much?" Her voice suddenly turns icy cold.

"What the heck do you mean?" my frustration is evident in my tone.

"She's my wife! Of course I love her."

"Right. Wife." She tilts her head sideways, a peculiar expression on her face.

"Then why didn't he love his wife?"

Before I can even answer, a voice cuts through the air, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Rahil!" I hear Ayezah's whimper, and my gaze immediately darts towards the door.

There she stands, her hands bound behind her back, held captive by the man in a black hoodie. She's wearing a disheveled brown long coat over white top and pants, her hair a mess, and her face as pale as paper.

No. This is not happening.

"Why the hell did you bring her here?" I snarl at Rose, my anger boiling over to extreme level.

She smirks and straightens herself.

"What do you mean? Of course she'll be here! It's all because of her to begin with. It's her fault. All her fault." she says with a mix of frustration and desperation in her voice.

I grit my teeth, trying to hold back my anger, and respond firmly, "No, it's not."

Suddenly, the man in the black hoodie forcefully drags Ayezah by the shoulder, bringing her closer to us.

"Don't fucking touch her, you filthy scum!" I yell, my voice echoing through the air. The man callously slams Ayezah down onto the dusty floor right in front of me but a little far away.

Ayezah's hair cascades across her face, partially hiding her features.

She manages to lift her gaze and glare at the fucker with all her might.

"What do you mean it isn't her fault? It damn well is! She came between me and my husband! If she didn't exist, me and Sebastian would be living the happiest damn life together." she seethes, taking a step closer to Ayezah.

"Now, tell me, what does she have that I don't? Me and Sebastian were childhood friends, I've loved him since we were knee-high. We were always together, always happy. But then this bitch came into the picture." she points at Ayezah with desperation in her eyes.

" He first laid eyes on her in university. We attended the same damn place. And let me tell you, this woman was a real charmer, flirting with almost every guy in the university. My Sebastian couldn't resist her damn trap and fell head over heels for her. He became downright obsessed." she glares intensely at Ayezah.

"But this woman, she didn't give a damn about him. She didn't even acknowledge his presence. Even when he tried his best to get close to her, I helped him too, because his happiness meant the world to me. But this bitch, she kept ignoring him. Hell, she didn't even recognize him until I showed her his picture." she speaks with an icy tone, her head swiveling around.

"Tell me, Ayezah! why didn't you show any interest in my handsome Sebastian? If you had given him a chance, maybe he would've been happier. He wouldn't have been so grumpy with me, ignoring and blocking me all the damn time." She leans in closer to Ayezah's face, her voice filled with frustration.