CHAPTER 1

Wen Yi stayed at home alone until dawn, without closing her eyes all night. About six o'clock, she heard the sound of the door opening outside. She knew that the man was back.

She jumped up and went to the living room to see that he was no longer in the living room.

However, there was a sound from the kitchen, and the man seemed to be cooking.

Wen Yi and he have been childhood sweethearts for more than ten years, but she has never thought about the possibility of this person cooking. After all, in her heart, Sheng Ran is always that high-spirited young man. He is always proud, always wanton, and always Arrogant, if he wants to eat whatever he wants, he can just call and a five-star chef will serve him attentively.

Unfortunately, things are very miserable now. His family is bankrupt and he has to pay off many, many debts. Wen Yi wanted to lend him some money at that time, but he refused.

He said that this was not enough, so she could spend it on her own.

Wen Yi walked to the door of the kitchen and watched the young man inside skillfully cooking and chopping vegetables. The man lowered his eyes. His beautiful face was unusually outstanding, but his jade-white fingers were no longer as delicate and flawless as before, because he had to earn money. Money is used to pay off debts, and his hands are now covered with calluses. It has been two months since he moved in, and Wen Yi doesn't even know what he is doing now, nor when he will be able to pay off the billions of debts his family owes.

Wen Yi felt that Sheng Ran was miserable now, but thinking about herself, it seemed even worse.

She was pregnant with Sheng Ran's child.

Wen Yi has someone he likes, but that person is about to get engaged.

After all, Sheng Ran was a sweetheart. He had taken good care of her in the past, and he still had a sense of brotherhood. What's more, if he hadn't saved her that night, what she would have seen when she woke up would have been a greasy old man.

If Sheng Ran wasn't still in so much debt, she might have pinched her nose and admitted it.

It's more than a billion. Even if she doesn't break up with her family, she can't afford it.

Wen Yi has had the idea of ​​beating the child away many times in the past few days.

But where could she run to?

Sheng Ran had already noticed him standing at the door, and reminded him aloud: "Breakfast won't be that fast, you go sit down, it's cold in the morning, go put on some clothes."

The man's voice was very nice, Wen Yi still remembered that when he was studying When he was young, many girls wanted her to send him love letters. Later, after the incident happened in the Sheng family, those people hid as far away as possible.

Wen Yi also felt a little cold, so she went to add another piece of clothing. The coat she took was bought by Sheng Ran when she went out a few days ago. Wen Yi took a look at the label. It was a few hundred yuan, which she had never owned in her life. I've ever worn such cheap clothes.

Fortunately, the style looks okay and the clothes are quite comfortable to wear.

Wen Yi actually felt that the clothes she bought for him were a little beyond his ability. After all, the clothes he wore looked a bit cheaper, a bit like the clothes sold by uncles and aunts on the roadside where he lived before, and they were less than fifty. It cost 1 yuan a piece, but Wen Yi disliked it anyway.

In fact, breakfast didn't take long. Wen Yi went back to the room. After chatting in the room for a while, she heard Sheng Ran calling her to have breakfast outside.

Wen Yi went out wearing slippers, her exposed toes were white and clean, and her nails were beautifully manicured.

Sheng Ran stared at her for a moment, then went to her room and brought her a pair of cotton pads, dragging them over and saying, "Change into them."

There was no unnecessary expression on his face, and he looked cold, just like the young man in Wen Yi's memory. There is still a big difference, as if they are two people.

During this period, Wen Yi often felt like this.

She bit her lip gently and put on her shoes.

Shengran also bought cotton mops. Wen Yi didn't like them because they didn't look good, so she never wore them. She didn't expect them to be so warm.

"Let's have breakfast."

Sheng Ran went to the kitchen and took out the dumplings.

The breakfast is very rich, including dumplings and meat porridge, but no matter how rich it is, it is not as good as when Wen Yi was at the Wen family.

Wen Yi began to think about why he ended up in this situation as soon as he graduated.

Because she was disobedient, her father froze all her cards, leaving her penniless.

She had no friends and no place to go. She found Sheng Ran's phone number on her mobile phone and called Sheng Ran.

They had had a relationship a month before. The relationship was still a bit awkward, but compared to the awkward relationship, it seemed that being homeless was more terrifying. Then, Wen Yi followed him home.

A few days later she found out that she was not feeling well, and then she found out that she was pregnant, so she stayed here for another two months.

A man with more than a billion in debt, a child about to be born, and a woman who has never worked after graduation—what a dead end.

After Wen Yi finished eating the dumplings, he bit his chopsticks and asked Sheng Ran, "Where did you go last night?"

Sheng Ran ate quietly. After his family went bankrupt and his parents died, he disappeared for a few years. Goodbye. It was that morning when he got to him.

Wen Yi didn't know how he had lived these years, nor what kind of work he was busy with now, but he often left early and came back late.

Every time he woke up, he had already cooked for her. Even if he didn't have time to come back to cook at night, he would have someone bring her food home.

After all, Wen Yi can't cook.

Although Wen Yi didn't buy much during this period, she still had to spend money on food and drink, and she was worried about putting pressure on him.

"There's something going on at the company. Let's go take a look."

"Are you afraid at home?"

Wen Yi shook her head. It wasn't that she was afraid, but she was not used to it.

When she lived in another house with only one bedroom and one living room, she was used to having Sheng Ran next to her. But just after changing the environment, he was suddenly gone. She was not used to it, so she had insomnia.

"No." She lowered her head to drink the porridge. After a while, she raised her head again and asked, "The child is three months old... What do you want to do in the future?"

Wen Yi was a little confused. Sheng Ran owed so much money. Does she really see a future when she follows him to have a baby?

The man was silent for a while: "Wen Yi, give me a month, I will handle it well and you won't be wronged."

Can all problems be solved in one month?

Wen Yi looked at him seriously and said, "Don't commit a crime..."

The expression on Sheng Ran's face finally changed, and he seemed a little speechless: "...What are you thinking?"

Wen Yi naturally didn't believe it. After eating, Just went back to the room.

As soon as she lay down, her cell phone rang.

All her cards were frozen, and Shengran had paid for her phone bills in the past two months.

He was already working so hard, and he was still putting more pressure on him from behind.

Wen Yi felt a little uncomfortable, feeling that there was no way out for such a day.

In just one month, what can Sheng Ran do? If he had a way, he wouldn't be so miserable now.

Wen Yi felt a little uncomfortable. She looked at her phone and found that it was her father's call.

Dad is not angry with himself anymore?

Wen Yi quickly answered the phone. On the other end of the phone was her father's doting voice: "Xiao Yi, how are you doing outside recently? Do you miss your father?"

Wen Yi burst into tears and immediately told him about the recent situation: "Dad, I am here in Shengran, and I am pregnant with his child..."

The more Wen Li listened, the more ugly his face became. He heard that his daughter was pregnant before marriage. , he even thought about tearing Sheng Ran apart, but he quickly adjusted his emotions and said: "It's dad's fault. If you feel too uncomfortable outside, just come back. Dad will always love you."

Wen Yi wiped her tears: "Okay, I understand, Dad, I will go back later."

At the door of the room, the man paused for a moment, then turned around and left.

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yi felt relieved. She wanted to go out and tell Sheng Ran the news, but because she didn't sleep well last night, her hands and feet were a little weak.

Feeling a little sleepy, Wen Yi decided to take a nap before packing up and going home.

However, just as she fell asleep, she fell into a dream.

She dreamed that she went home with her father. Under his persuasion, she beat the child. Not long after, her father introduced her to the son of a family friend of his.

Wen Yi disagreed at first because the man was much uglier than Sheng Ran, but then one day she woke up and found the man sleeping next to her.

At this time, her father told her that the family had financial problems and needed help from the family.

She married that man for her father.

Less than a year after her marriage, she found out that the man had a son outside the home. She cried and went home to complain to her father. His father gave him a hard time and said that if she divorced, the Wen family would be gone.

Wen Yi said that the man didn't love her, and her father said that it would be fine if she had a child.

Wen Yi was sent back. The man knew that she had gone home to complain. He pinched her chin and looked at her coldly and said, "Didn't you have an abortion yourself? Why, do you still mind if I have a son?"

Later, he brought his son back. His son was arrogant and willful. When Wen Yi treated him slightly, he complained to his father and grandparents. Under such pressure, Wen Yi became increasingly silent. Every time She cried with her father, who felt sorry for her but also told her to get pregnant as soon as possible and have a baby.

So she endured her nausea and worked hard to dress herself up so that the male protagonist would be interested in her.

Later, she did get pregnant, but she was pushed down the stairs by that man's illegitimate son. She thought that he would be angry because his child was gone, but the man just scolded his son lightly, and then nothing happened. .

In the days that followed, her status in her husband's family became less and less. She could only take care of her husband and other people's sons like a nanny, and endured the bullying from her husband's family.

And his father gave one apartment after another to his lover's son who was secretly raising him outside. In order to give him a formal status, he even married the woman and immediately left it to his son in a will.

After Wen Yi's mother divorced her father, she always hated her mother. Later, when she saw that her father was partial, she hated her mother even more for getting divorced. But later she found out that her father had been having an affair outside, and his father had always behaved very badly. She loves Wen Yi, and her mother doesn't want her daughter to get hurt, so she chooses to hide it all. But she didn't expect that her daughter would always blame her, and later she wouldn't believe Wen Yi even if she explained.

The father gave everything to his good son, and Wen Yi, who always thought he was loved, had nothing.

Later, Wen Yi finally woke up, but it was too late. She got cancer.

After knowing that she was terminally ill, her husband ignored her at all, divorced her directly, and transferred all his property. Wen Yi lay in the hospital bed, knowing nothing, and could not even afford to stay in the hospital.

In the end, it was Sheng Ran who stayed with her at the last moment of her life.

At that time, Sheng Ran already had a net worth of tens of billions. He hired the best doctor for Wen Yi, but he could not save her life.

Before she died, he informed Wen Yi's mother, and the mother and daughter settled their differences, but they were separated by nature.

After Wen Yi's death, Sheng Ran never married.

In fact, not long after she left, Sheng Ran paid off all her debts.

Unlike Wen Yi's misfortune, her father has a caring son who enjoys his old age peacefully.

His husband married the mother of his child while she was still alive, and the family was reunited. Even when he recalled the heroine later, the children she had worked so hard to raise felt resentful towards her and thought she was vicious.

Her husband's son is actually the hero of a novel.

History books are written by winners. In the memory of the male protagonist of the novel, she was a vicious adoptive mother who would not let his mother in and treated her badly.

Wen Yi: "..."

Wen Yi suddenly woke up and stared at the ceiling in a daze, with disbelief in his tearful eyes.

Would her father really do this to her?

She touched her chest, where her heart was beating fast.

She bit her lip and ran out of the room. She looked at Sheng Ran who was getting ready to go out. She bit her lip and asked, "Sheng Ran... you said you would give me a month. After one month, you won't let me be wronged. Is that true?" "?"

Sheng Ran paused as he was about to go out, and then said: "Yes."