30.

Lando needed no more encouragement than that. His hands were immediately on my hips, pulling me toward him, urging me to climb on top. My need for him was heightened to heights that I couldn't imagine every stepping over the edge for. Settling myself on top of him, I needed nothing more than to satisfy the throbbing between my thighs.

I craved him.

But I also had to remember that satisfying my hunger, had to come with some delicacy, based on our issue, however it was becoming incredibly hard to supress the urge.

My hands rest balancing on his shoulders, laying me slightly over the top of him, my hair draping down either side of my shoulders.

"God you're beautiful" he mumbles, his hands clenching tighter on my hips, as almost a way to deal with his own impulses.

"Tell me if any of this is not okay" I assure, "The minute any of this hurts..."

I'm cut off as his hand finds the back of my neck, pulling me eagerly toward him as our lips find each other. I could feel his patience wearing thin beneath me as I could feel the pulsating throb of his hard dick as I work my hips in a slow circle above him.

A rumbly moan roars deep in his throat, his eyes rolling back in his head.

"I'm really hating the fact that there is so much material between us right now, Ab" Lando mumbles against my lips.

A let a breathily chuckle fall from my lips, agreeing with him, but also having never had to take the lead like this before, I guess I'm not used to doing the usual check list in the motions of sex.

Removing my hands from his shoulder, reaching around behind me, fiddling with the clasp of my bra as I sit back onto his lap harder, having to adjust myself so I don't combust right now.

Lando chuckles beneath me. "There are some things, I am definitely able to do. And that.." his eyes dart toward my chest, "Is right at the top".

I feel his fingertips lightly brush against the sides of my body, sending shivers down my spine as they gently guide their way around my back. Leaning forward again, resting one hand by the side of his head for balance, and using the other to cup his jaw, moving his head to the side so I'm able to have free range at the bare skin of his neck.

As my lips glide across his skin, I feel the goosebumps form beneath them. 

I feel him fidgeting behind my back before I feel the straps of my bra run down the length of my arm. 

Crawling my way out of it, I let the straps fall free of my body. 

"Shift up for a minute" he asks, as I feel his hands bury into the sides of the bed. Lifting my weight, I feel him adjust beneath me, dragging himself up the bed and resting against the headboard in a seated position. 

"Come here" he requests, his fingertips grasping around my wrist. 

Settling myself back onto his lap, I watch as Lando's eyes trace every inch of my body, the palm of his hand resting up against the side of my breast, cupping it in the curve of his hand. 

Lunging forward, I moan into his lips, unable to hold myself together anymore. Squeezing my thighs together, clutching onto him, I reach between us and shimmy his underwear out of the way, pulling mine aside at a similar time before lining him up directly at my entrance and lowering myself down onto him. 

Our breaths suck in in unison, the release struggling to make it out. 

Steadying myself on his shoulders, I begin to move in motions up and down his awaiting shaft, feeling myself grip around it, holding him as close to me as I can. 

My lips find his and it's messy and hungry and passionate and sloppy and it's like we can't get enough of each other no matter how much we grip and moan. 

I feel myself edging closer and closer to the edge, but I can't have this over yet, I don't want this to end. 

"Wait" Lando gasps. 

I sit back, seeing slight horror in his eyes. 

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" I stutter. 

"No. No. No" he repeats through kisses. "No, I don't even want this to stop. I just.." he kisses me again. "There's protection in the top drawer, if you..." 

"Oh" I sigh. My eyes darting to side. 

"I mean, I'm clean. You don't need to worry about that" he quickly adds. 

I lightly chuckle, "me too" 

Our eyes search each others. A slight smirk spreading across his face before he grasps eagerly onto me again, pulling me back to where we had left off. 

Rocking my hips in a constant motion, I feel myself charging toward the high. Reaching it in my fullest capacity and feeling the shock waves catapult around my body. 

"I feel you, baby" he encourages, his hands gripping tighter onto me. 

My head falls back, ridding this wave of emotion to its fullest. "I can't hold it" I moan. 

"Don't" he grasps, circling his hands around the back of my shoulders and pulling me down heavy onto him, feeling him deeper inside of me. Filling me up completely. 

My moans fill the room as my rocking becomes heavier and more intense, my fingernails clutching into his shoulders tightly before I feel his warm breaths on my neck, sucking and nipping the exposed skin to help push me over the ledge. 

"Don't stop baby" he begs. 

Tilting my head to face him, noticing the beads of sweat piling up on his forehead, and his face tensing as I sense his approaching ledge. 

Our eyes lock, holding each other as we ride out our orgasm to its completion. Our breaths level out, coming down off the high. 

"Wow" Lando manages to mutter as I fall forward breathless onto his shoulder, still with him buried inside of me, feeling like I could fall asleep here. 

I feel his hands sooth down my back, pulling my hair into a section and twirling it around his hand before letting it go loose again. 

"It worked" I chuckle against him breathily. 

"Hmmm" he hums as I sit back to look at him in confusion, "I feel like we need to try it a few more... hundred... times, just to be sure" he teases with a cheeky smirk to his face.