From Ears To Tail

(This is a really random story that doesn't really fit into the timeline so.. yeah lol)
.
.
.
.
It's currently 3pm. Zane & KC are having a movie date at KC's house. She asked Katelyn if she could have the house alone with Zane for their date and Katelyn promised, as she had plans with Travis that day anyways.

Zane & Nana are hanging out at Zane's house today. She insisted they'd have a  pony play date one day which Zane could pass up. Being with Nana had been so incredible for him.

He couldn't believe that his first girlfriend was right across the street.

They were in the middle of pretending Pinkie Pie was about to surprise Twilight when suddenly Nana gets up and runs to his bathroom. Weird..

Tick.. Tock..

Tick.. Tock..

20 minutes passed.. and Nana was still in the restroom?? Zane wondered if she was on her period or something..

As he was about to wonder what he could do to help her if she was, he heard noises.. crying noises. He got off his bed immediately and knock on the door.

"Nana..?" He wait for a response. His mind is rushing, what was she doing in there? Is she ok? Is she in pain? Whatever it was, Zane would try his best to help.

After a bit of waiting, she responded "Y-Yea? I'm ok Zane! I-I'll be out in a second."

After a few, she comes out. Her eyes smeared with tear stains, they were really watery still. She wiped her face quickly which smudged the mascara she had on.

"Nana.. what happened? You just got up, ran away and started crying!"

She looked at him, teary eyed and started to cry harder

He looked at her and picked her up. He brought her over to his bed and he sat, resting her body on his lap.

He wiped her tears as he thought to himself about what to say. He wasn't great with consoling people but this wasn't just any person.. this was Nana.

His girlfriend.. and she needed him. More than ever.

He wrapped one of his arms around her waist and held her hand with the other one.

"W-whatever is bothering you.. you can tell me. I'll.. try my best to understand." He said with a weak smile, hoping that that will give her the courage to open up.

She looked at his icy blue eyes and saw care. She wiped her tears and leaned her head on his chest. She sighed and began to talk.

"Well.. I've been feeling.. insecure lately. Not about myself but.. about our relationship." He looked at her with confusion in his eyes.

"I guess.. it's.. I'm your first girlfriend. And I'm pretty.. meh.. with relationships!! I don't want your first relationship to be sh*tty and a waste of time because you're honestly the best boyfriend I could ever have and- "

He grabbed her face and kissed her before she could finish speaking. She started crying again and he pulled away immediately. "I- IM SO SORRY NANA!!" She started giggling through her tears and that made him feel better.

A silence filled the air as Zane processed what she said. He thought and looked at her.

"I know your track record with relationships isn't the best.. but I'm willing to try. Just like I said at Starlight.. we need to take it slow. It's been about a month so far and honestly you're one of my favorite people ever." She started smiling softly and it made his face turn red through his mask.

"Listen.. Nana.. I like you a lot . I like every inch of you..

from ears to tail..

..I really do like you.. I choose you for a reason."

She fixes her body to face him, takes off his mask and kisses his nose. His face turned as red as a cherry which made Nana giggle.

"T-thank you Zane.. you seem to have the right words to make me happy." She says, giggling to herself. He smiled. He isn't used to smiling like this.

He sometimes smiled when he was with Aphmau but this.. this was different.

This smile felt. right. It felt.. welcomed. Just like how she made him feel.

He wrapped his arms around her, kissed her forehead and went to go back onto the floor to finish playing.

"Zane.." she said, her voice softer than usual.

"hm..?"

"Can we.. sit in silence together.. please. And just.. enjoy each other's presence."

He chuckled softly to himself. After that talk they had at Starlight, he's really glad at how much she took it to heart. He really did like her and he knew she liked him.

They moved more onto his bed and went under the covers, where he spooned her and they gave each other kisses till they fell asleep.
.
.
.
THE END!!

THIS ONE WAS A OLD FANFIC THAT I FIXED UP A BIT. I LIKE THIS VERSION WAYYYY MORE😩

HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT!!