Harin,I did as you told.
She texted.

Sooha and Harin

"Why do you call me here?"Sooha asked in a cold tone,"You set me up didn't you?"Harin asked back,"Bo?" Sooha fold her arms,"You
are the one how make Dayeon to get in trouble,and blame it on me.So that DoAh and Dayeon will have to run to you, let's put aside the fact that you are actually liked by Mr Kim and Mr Seo and the girls in the class.Grandma,as well"Harin said.

"So?"Sooha smiled"I told you before,watch out"she said,"What about the game creation? Is it okay if I tell Sooji?"Harin
asked,Sooha's smiled quickly flattened,
"What exactly do you want?"she asked,"
Why do you keep on hiding the fact? She's gonna find out someday anyway"Harin said

"I can take care of that myself"Sooha answered in a cold tone,"But that's not it,
there's another thing you want.What is it?"
She asked Harin.

"Pyramid game will continue.It must continue."Harin said, determination could be seen in her eyes."When Sung Sooji finally come to know the truth,do you thin kshe would forgive you and just act like nothing is wrong at all?No,She will hate you Sooha.She will never see you like the way she used to." Harin told.

"When are you going to get to the main point?"Sooha asked,looking bored.But
inside,the thought of Sooji finding out the truth and hating her was breaking her.But
she is Hong Sooha,a girl who never shwo her weakness to anyone.

"Thing this through again Sooha.You need
to,if you really want Sung Sooji"Harin speaks again,Sooha went quiet for a while.
"Even if Sooji will hate me after,their is no way I'm going to work with you."She declared."Baek Harin,don't awake the worst of me.You'll regret it."She said and left her there.

On her way bad someone hugged her by the shoulder"Do you want to talk?"Sooji asked her"No, its.........not important"
Sooha answered a bit hesitant"You know you can tell me"Sooji said tucked some hair
from Sooha's face.

Sooja smiled and hugged her,"I know." She told her,"It's getting late,we should head back."Sooji informed as they broke the hug.
"I need to go to my rook this time,mom almost go crazy when she learnt that I sneak out." Sooha said,"Aish,fine."Sooji
said annoyed.

"Then,I'll get going.You should too."Sooha said,she gave Sooji a kiss on her forehead and leave."Bye", she waved,"Bye" Sooji waved back.

At night~~~~~

While everyone was sleeping there was a sound of a siren,"What's that?"Jaehyung grabbed Yerim's arm.

All the girls must be in the ground in 2 minutes.

Mr.Im announced from the speaker,"We should go" Sooji wake up and help the others up as well.They wore some jacket and went to the ground.

On the way, they met Sooha,"Oh Sooha-yah
"Jaehyung waved,"Over here." She said and Sooha goes over,"Do you know what this is about?"Yerim asked her,"Probably about today's incident.Aunt Choi cares alot about the school's reputation."Sooha simply  answered as the others nodded.

Soon everyone was at the ground,Mr.Im at the front,facing them.He sighed and then looked at Harin's blank face,He cleared his throat then spoke,"Sim Eunjung was transferred to Inhwan Hospital in Seoul."
He looked at Sooha.

"She'll get surgery there,I'm sure I won't have to tell you.Since you saw what happened,this is a careless accident.Don't
let your imagination to run wild to write up story online and spread rumours about the incident."He said.Yerim just scoffed in disbelief.

Its a cover-up,he can't just make decision
on his own.Their parents,the principal...

Sooji's eyes wandered around the rich girls of the class,Baek Harin,Seo DoAh,Kim Dayeon and.....Sooha.But she didn't believe or maybe wanted to believe that
Sooha was involved in the matter of the incident covering up.

"Moreover, Eunjung's parents want this to be settled this way.Do you understand?"
Mr.Im asked the class,"He's unbelievable.
Of course,get riches with bribe."Jaehyung
muttered quietly.

"Seriously girls!I told you to go easy with your pranks.How is that girls are tougher than boys?" He asked,"Kim Dayeon,when we get back to Seoul,you'll have to clean the hallways for two months,all right?"
He told her.

"Instead of calling the school violence committee?"Sooji asked from behind,
everyone turned to her,"The-The school
violence committee? Didn't you girls say it yourself?That it was just a game?"Mr.Im
asked again,"Sung Sooji, aren't you too serious?The school violence committee?
What are you saying?"He laughed.

"As for the cleaning,can I bring my housekeeper?Aish..What a hassle!"Dayeon
scratched her head and was about to leave.
"Hey,Are you drunk?"Mr.Im pointed.

Yerim follows her and grabbed her hair,"You
little"she kept in pulling her hair as her friends tried to stop her.

"You jerk"
"Stop it"
"Yerim,stop it"
"How will you fix this?How are you going to fix this?!!!?"Yerim kept on pulling her hair,
"Yerim"Jaehyung tried to calm her down.

"You jerk,Darn it.You're not getting off me?
It's not like she's dead.Its fine"Dayeon shouted,"Get your hands off me,I was lenient with you because your family's rich."she continues.

"What did you just say?You jerk!"Yerim
yelled back ,"Yerim"JaEun,JiAe and Jaehyung definitely needed help."You jerk"
Dayeon cursed."Jaehyung,stop Yerim."
JaEun said."How are you going to fix this?!"
Yerim shouted again.

"Jaehyung,stop her"(Jaehyung be like,gurl I'm trying.)
"Get your hands off me"
"Jaehyung"
"How are you going to fix this?"

"Im Yerim!You think I won't give you penalty points of school trip?"The teacher yelled.You said you wanted to be a celebrity,don't you care what goes into your school record?"Mr.Im yelled.

"Yerim-ah"
"Stop it"
"I told you guys to stop!"
"Get your hands off me"

Sooji shifted her attention to Harin and then to the fight again,she had a flashback of how Dayeon treated her,JaEun and JiAe.

She slowly walked up to them and grabbed Yerim's hand,Yerim stopped and turned her attention to Sooji,"Yerim-ah,stop it.Let me
destroy her to pieces."she said.Dayeon
slipped away from Yerim's grasp,"Darn"she
looked at the girls,Sooji stared at her.

Just then everyone got a message and check their phones.

This is an announcement from Grade A.
A punishment for Kim Dayeon will be carried out soon.

It read,it was from Baek Harin.Dayeon looked super nervous,Sooji and her friends
looked over at Baek harin,glaring.Dayeon looked at DoAh and Seolha but both of them turn their backs.Now that Harin ditches her,she could only hope for Sooha.

Everyone looked over at Dayeon but once Dayeon looked at them back,their turned away,"What's this? What's the matter?"The teacher kept on asking.

Sooji and Harin seemed to have a staring contest.

So you won't give up on the game no matter what?Fine,Then let's really begin this.