Challenge 🔞

request !! sorry its so bad i'm burnt outt

They should've never agreed to this stupid challenge. Jake and Johnnie were sitting on the couch with Tara between them. Why you ask? The three of them were playing truth or dare when Tara dared them not to touch each other for a day.

Jake's Pov:

It doesn't sound too hard but man, it was hard when Johnnie looked so good. His frame looked so feminine and small despite him wearing an oversized shirt. Maybe that's what makes him look better, knowing he has a small body under that giant shirt. Did I mention it was my shirt? Yeah.

Me, Johnnie, and Tara were filming a video right now. Some stupid challenge like "who knows Tara better". There was no doubt the camera had caught me glancing over in Johnnie direction multiple times, but could they blame me? Tara's shouting pulled me from my trance, "JAKE!! oh my god dude its my video and you're paying more attention to your boyfriend" Tara complained in a joking manner. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "Answer the question!" I blinked and looked down to write on my whiteboard.

•••

After we got done filming Tara got up to turn off the camera and I took it as a chance to look at Johnnie. He was already looking at me with a soft pink dusting his cheeks. I scooted closer to Johnnie before Tara turned around and yelled at us. "Is this challenge actually that hard for you guys? How much do you fuck a day because this is actually concerning." She raised a brow while looking down at us. "Maybe 3 times a day? Minimum." Johnnie shrugged his shoulders while giggling. "Ew!! I should've never asked never mind.." Tara cleaned up her filming supplies and walked away, probably predicting what was gonna happen next.

"What's got you so riled up today? I saw you looking over at me the whole video" Johnnie tilted his head while laughing and it only made me fall for him even more. "You, what else?" I asked, scooting closer to him and caressing his cheek. "What exactly about me gets to you hm? Is it my waist? My eyes? The way I tease you before I suck you off? How nicely I take you in? Which is it, huh?" Johnnie crawled onto me and pushed me back onto the couch. "God, everything Johnnie, every fucking thing." I take off his shirt and let my hands roam, rubbing his pierced nipples. Johnnie leaned in near my ear and whispered, "Show me, show me how much I turn you on" and I lost it.

Everything happened in a blur and our clothes were on the floor and Johnnie's mouth was on my dick. I was thrusting roughly into him, hearing him gag only pushed me to do more. He whimpered and gasped as I used his throat like a toy. I felt myself nearing my climax and pulled out. I stroked myself until I came all over Johnnie's face. Johnnie swallowed all the cum that landed in his mouth. He wiped the cum that landed on his face and licked it off his fingers while smirking at me. I want to destroy him.

I grabbed him and forced him on my lap. "Ride me, show me how much you want this dick." Johnnie got up and slowly lowered himself on my dick and fuck, he was so warm. Once I fully bottomed out I let myself admire him for a little bit, his sex dazed face was always my favorite. He began to bounce not long after, increasing his pace as more seconds passed. I hooked my arms under his knees and lifted him up while standing. I startes to bounce him up and down, completely taking control. He reached behind me and gripped onto my back and scratched, hard. Ouch, but it was hot. "Right t-there Jake!" He yelped as I pounded roughly into his sweet spot. I looked over to look at his expression. His eyes were rolled back and he was drooling, cute. I walked to the kitchen and pushed him against the wall. I slammed into him, pushing him more into the wall. The house started shaking from how hard I was going, but I didn't care. Not when I'm inside Johnnie, he feels so good it turns me into mush.

Johnnie was getting closer and I could tell, by the way his small frame started shaking from beneath me. He came shouting my name as he spilt his cum over both of us. I could feel myself nearing but decided to hold it for a little longer, to see how long Johnnie would last. I sped up my thrusts and increased the pressure, I was practically crushing his prostate. Johnnie couldn't even form coherent thoughts, Jake was practically blinding him with pleasure.

"J-Jake! hah..f-fuck! mmh~! c-can't take any..mor- ah~!" Johnnie whimpered and bit my shoulder. I finally let myself go and came deep inside of him. I filled him up with so much cum that we were sitting there for about a minute before it finally stopped. "Trying to p-put a baby in me..?" Johnnie said to me while we were recovering from our highs. "Perchance. (i had to.)" I said, and we laughed together as if I still wasn't balls deep inside of him. "God fuck y'all weren't kidding." We both look over and it's Tara covering her face with a pillow. I'm then reminded that, oh! We're in Tara's home.