chapter 6 (:

Brendan’s POV

She hates me. I can feel my heart breaking in two. She can’t hate me, I love her. She’s my best friend; I didn’t know that she would go through my room. How could I be so stupid, leaving my stash under the bed. I should have known that Emba would go through my room looking for anything that might help her find me. God, I missed her so much, I feel horrible.

I got her addicted. That’s why she’s in here,’ cause she was caught. I hate myself now.

“Brendan, what happened with Emba?” Elle looked at me suspiciously.

“She found the drugs I left under my bed. I told you that I was worried about her and now look where she is! The same place I am. When I left she was the sweetest girl you would ever know and now look at what I’ve done. I hate myself.” I confessed to her. Elle knew about the drugs, she is my best friend after all. I am the only person she can trust and she is the only person I can trust.

“Well that was stupid of you. What are you going to do?” she questioned while looking towards the door. I assume that’s where Emba went because she wasn’t in the room anymore.

“I don’t know Elle. What should I do?” I slid down against the wall and put my head in my hands. “I'm worried about her.” I muttered. Elle must have seen how much I was hurting because she sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

“It will get better Brendan. I promise. I will talk to her later tonight alright?” she said looking at me seriously. See this is why she is my best friend. She looks after me.

Elle’s POV

I could see that Brendan was hurting. I knew that he loved Emba and that he hates himself now because of what happened. Brendan has been my best friend for two years; since he came here. I knew why he was here but I didn’t care. I had done worse than him.

I have only told him a bit of what I did to get in here. Anyways, it was getting dark out and classes start tomorrow so I better find Emba.

“Brendan, go to bed. Its getting late, I will go find Emba for you and talk to her.” I told Brendan and walked with him to his dorm. After he went inside I set off to find Emba.

I found her sitting on a bench outside with her head in her hands; similar to how Brendan was  before. I sat beside her and gave her an awkward one arm shoulder hug.

“It will be okay Emba. I will talk to Brendan about this and I will talk to you tonight okay?” I said soothingly. She nodded and stood up. She was just as hurt as Brendan but I knew that she wouldn’t show it.

“I'm sorry that you’re caught up in the middle of all this Elle. I mean I only just met you but you’re acting like you’ve known me for ages. I appreciate it.” She sounded broken. I walked her up to our dorm and once we were inside I headed to the kitchen. Emba went for a shower while I got dinner ready and then we sat down and talked about everything.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry it took so long and that its short but I got writers block L

Anyways, a big thanks to AngelOfDeath666

COMMENT'VOTE'FAN'ADD TO LIBRARY (: