chapter 4 -_- sorry its a bit short -_-

Brendan’s POV

I watched as Emba grabbed onto the necklace around her neck, the necklace I gave her. Emba and I used to be so tight. Inseparable even. We met when we were in the same class in grade three, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

------Flashback-------

“Hello, my names Emba,” the little girl standing before me was cute. With jet black hair and sea blue eyes that had a spark of mischief to them.

“Hi, I’m Brendan,” I waved and smiled.

“Can I have some food?” she asked me. I looked down at my lunchbox and then back up at her.

“Where’s yours?” I asked curiously. She laughed before walking away. I stared after her in shock; that is one weird girl. Who just walks away laughing when they are talking to someone. She walked towards her two best friends, turning back and waving at me before turning back around and running towards the playground with her friends.

I shook my head and turned back around towards my own friends.

--------End flashback---------

I put my head up and looked up at Emba. She had the same eyes but her hair had purple, pink and other random highlights through it. She looked beautiful. Wow, that sounds soft, I’m not soft. Never have been never will be.

Emba was looking at me with a sad expression. I turned towards Elle only to be greeted with arms and legs being rapped around my body. I put my arms around her as she hugged me. I almost fell over but caught my balance by grabbing onto the wall.

“Brendan! It’s been so long!” she screamed jumping up and down, after she had let me go that is.

“I know!” I yelled back hugging her again. It was so funny to see her like this, since I’m the only person who actually knows her. I also know what Brett did to her last year, which is why I now personally hate him.

“May I ask what the fuck is going on?” I heard a very sarcastic voice say beside us. I looked down at Emba, who I had forgotten was there, and noticed she looked very confused. I wonder- oh never mind I know, she probably wants to know how Elle and I know each other.

“What?” Elle asked her with a shrug.

Emba turned towards me and started speaking, “Well, I was wondering why you left me without an explanation, and turned up at a delinquent boarding school two years later. oh! And maybe why you're hugging my new roomy,” she said sarcastically. Gosh, something crawled up her ass and died, I wonder what?

It wasn’t until then what she said registered in my head. I looked away and Elle gave me a look that said I better start explaining.

I sighed, when I left two years ago I didn’t exactly tell her where I was going or why I was going, I just kind of left actually. I better start explaining, sigh.

So I opened my mouth and attempted to explain what happened two years ago.