Chapter 5 :D

“When I last saw you in the school hallway I didn’t know how to explain to you that I had to go. I have been in this school for two years now and I will tell you the reason when the times rig-“

“The time is right now! You left me without an explanation so now it is time for that explanation!” Emba yelled at me. I cringed before sighing again. Well it’s now or never, I guess.

“Fine, I was caught selling drugs. There! Are you happy now!? Anyways, I was caught and because I was still a kid they sent me here. I met a bad crowd and didn’t tell you. Remember when I went away for a couple months and when I came back you said I was acting really weird and being secretive? Well that was because I was selling drugs.”

As I explained all this to her she looked like she was realizing something. Then her face became furious.

“You mean to tell me that I'm in here now because of you!” she screamed and starting punching me in the chest. I grabbed her hands and kept them still.

“How the fuck is it my fault that you're here?! Wait, why are you even in here?” I screeched and I felt my stomach tightening as I remembered the stash under my bed that I had forgotten about. Shit!

“I found the stash Brendan. And don’t say you don’t know what I'm talking about. I found it and hid it myself. You see I knew you were doing drugs and started using them as well. I just didn’t tell you. You got me hooked you bastard.” She yelled and I let go of her because I was in that much shock. How could I not have seen the signs!? Sometimes her eyes would be bloodshot but I just put it down as her being tired.

Emba’s POV

I hate him. He's the reason I'm in here, because he got me hooked on drugs. After he disappeared I went snooping in his room for clues and found about a years’ worth of drugs. I knew that Brendan did them and that’s why I started. I saw his bloodshot eyes and once he stupidly called me while he was high but he doesn’t remember that.

After he left I became very depressed. I self-harmed, I got high, I cut my wrists, I blocked everyone out, I went from the average girl with friends to the emo loner. I died my hair black and got piercings and it’s all his fucking fault.

I hate him.