She doesn't look at me and the weird burn to my chest returns tenfold. I resist the urge to shake her shoulders and make her look at me. I need her eyes. I need her voice. She knows I live on her, and she's using it to her profite. Vicious. I couldn't want her anymore, but every time she surprise me with the need of consuming her. Every. Time. And she asks me I let her go? Does she know she's asking of my life? Of course she doesn't.

"Wouldn't you give me your voice?" I purposefully let my voice thickens with sadness.

Her eyes, her Beautiful sad eyes doesn't pull to me. I blink against the fatigue companied with discomfort in my chest.

"I can't give you anymore of me." Her soft confession is a balm to my heart, extinguishing the raging fire slightly. But I don't like the dejected colour in her voice as if she has accepted her fate but she's not happy. That can't happen.

Leaning my hip into the bar, I step closer invading her space, burying my face into her hair and breathing into her scent.

If I had mind to lose, I'd had lost it right here.

"I still haven't claimed your soul, your mind, your thoughts."

She wristles away from me. I let her go. For now. She's furious, if her red face is any indication. I sooth myself. I can't go caveman on her. She'll withdraw. Her anger, I can handle that. I can handle her anger. Not her distance.

"Are you kidding me?" for a last blow, I quirk my lips into a smirk.

Her eyes twitches.

"I don't know why you're mad. It's not like im keeping you starved or locked up in a basement. Rather, I'd like to think I've saved you."

Her mouth gapes open, grasping for words as it seems escaped from.

"If you feel grateful, I accept blow jobs and sex as thank you."

she loses it.

Bingo.

"You tricked me! You tricked me, asshole." Arms flies frantically. I cross my arms against my chest, giving her my undivided attention. "You say why I'm mad? Uh, well let's see. You gave me false sense of getting a job, then snatched it away from me," she ticks her fingers as she continues. "Tricked me into believing that I signed marriage papers, blackmailed me, made me your fiancee so you can have free access to me and take my freedom. And as it was not enough you kidnapped my friend and traumatized her—"

I halt her speech. "She was fine."

"—You invaded my privacy and touched me inappropriately..." sadness touches her eyes. Anger drains from them. "Should I continue?"

"I.."

"You have to let me go." her hands drops limply to her sides. "You have to let this obsession go. It's not healthy."

I'm shaking my head before she can finish.

I'd bear anything, but the thought of leaving her frightens me. If I ever lived to see that day, I'd never survive.

I want to show her the butchered side of me, the ones I've been hiding from her until now. My battered physicality are nothing compared to the souls deep scars I received.