Chapter 45: False God? Chaos through Ruberios

Start from the beginning

As expected, no one dared raise their voice against him...the highest placed member of the church equal to the pope himself.

Or so he thought, in the back above everyone...the clergy finally took a step in this battle.

Gran : Are you saying this because you heard it from our god ? Or are you going to speak up using her voice ?

Sending another wave of coldness through the meeting room, the ordinary knight just shivered one of the clergy member's voices.

Looking up, Dawn carefully stared at each member of the Seven Luminaries...

Gran, Luminary of the sun

Dina, Luminary of the Moon

Ars, Luminary of Mars

Meris : Luminary of Mercury

Salun : Luminary of Jupiter

Vina, Luminary of Venus

Zaus, Luminary of Saturn

The only things that differentiate them were a few traits apparent on their clothes...they really put a lot of effort in hiding their identity.

Dawn : You clergy have been particularly quiet this whole meeting...anyway, Luminous-sama already approved my decision.

Intensifying Hero's haki, Gran whose true identity is the fallen hero Grandbell...he was forced to lay low.

As a saint, he had lived a long time and experienced this world's dark side...and naturally he wasn't a fool.

Gran : (It seems Luminous already planned how to counter the rumor...and I can't harshly now that Dawn Arceid is back...should I use the other luminaries ?)

He wasn't like the other members of the clergy, Grandbell wasn't a faithful believer of Luminism...he even knew the secret of this religion.

He had no attachment to them...sacrificing them now by using their faith to Luminous would be possible.

Dawn : Anyway I'll personally handle this matter, as for the giants we will announce a full war out against demon lord Dagruel.

Switching the subject to another bomb, this was a war declaration...the knights didn't dare speak up because the Hero haki was still active.

But multiple gulps could be heard across the room...ultimately, Hinata decided to speak up for everyone's sake.

Hinata : Should we mobilize the entire army ?

Dawn : Leaving the capital unguarded isn't good, I will personally go on the battlefield with the Ten great saints and the mentioned orders listed here.

Handing a paper to Hinata, she quickly read through every line which listed numerous knight orders...everything was arranged in a way where Ruberios would be guarded while the army was moving.

Hinata : I see...I shall give off those instructions once the meeting ends.

Dawn : Good, we will move in a month...after we take care of the matter with the newly formed monster nation.

Bringing out the last subject, Dawn carefully laid down his instruction while monitoring the clergy.

Dawn : Hinata along with a few members of the 10 great saints will go directly to Tempest, don't be swiped by their races as our main goal is diplomatic exchange.

While Hinata nodded, the other attendants of this meeting erupted in uproar...the great church and holy empire of Ruberios exchanging diplomacy with a monster nation ?