The Underminer

[The story is basically the transcript but with some edits because I can't remember all of the events in order lmao.]

Rick Dicker: File 82-712. Agent Rick Dicker interrogating. State your name, please.

Tony Rydinger: Uh... Tony... Tony Rydinger?

Rick: Tell me about the incident.

Tony: Well, there's this guy, um, in my class. I saw him at the track meet.

[The flashback starts on "The Incredibles".]

Tony: You're, uh,Y/N, right?

Y/N: That's me.

Tony:I sort of knew him, but he'd changed. Relaxed. he was more sure of himself. Cool, cute. I asked him out to a movie.

Tony: So, Friday?

Y/N: Friday.

Tony: Friday.

Tony: And I went to watch the track meet. Not long after, this thing happened in the parking lot.

[Suddenly, crashing and screaming as a gigantic mining drill with two blades comes out of the ground.]

Underminer: BEHOLD, THE UNDERMINER!!! I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me!

Tony: As if things aren't weird enough, I look over and I see these boots.

Underminer: [voice fades] I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! Soon all will tremble BEFORE ME!

Mr. Incredible: You two, stay here.

Elastigirl: Wait. Should we be doing this? It is still illegal.

Tony: They looked like superheroes.

Mr. Incredible: We're gonna lose him.

Elastigirl: Oh, all right. Two of you patrol the perimeter, keep the crowds back and safe. The other, watch after Jack-Jack.

Violet: But I thought we were gonna go with...

Mr. Incredible: [to Violet] You heard your mother. [to Elastigirl] Trampoline me!

[Elastigirl turns into a trampoline. Mr. Incredible jumps on her to get to the drill.]

Dash /violet: I call perimeter!

Y/N: You're not going anywhere, you little maggoty creeps! [creates force fields around Dash and]

[ But before you could run off you got upset about having to watch jack jack]

Tony: I see my chance to get out of there. But there's something familiar about one of the kids' voices. [Y/N speaks indistinctly] The guy, he's upset and he throws down his mask... and it's him!

Y/N: Oh. Tony! Hi. Uh, this isn't what you think it is.

Tony: It was just getting too freaky. I couldn't handle it and ran off. I feel kinda bad about it. Maybe I should've said "hi" or something? It's not his fault superheroes are illegal. And it's not like I don't like strong guys. I'm pretty secure... manhood-wise... What is that?

Rick: Have you told anyone else about this? Your parents?

Tony: No, they'd only think I was hiding something. You know what I mean?

Rick: Sure, kid.

Tony: I like this guy, Mr. Dicker, I'm supposed to go out with him Friday night. Now, things are just gonna be weird. [sighs] I wish I could forget I ever saw him in that suit.