Why Did I Write This?

Disclaimer:

The true disclaimers are at the end of the story. I recommend you read the story first.

So, here goes nothing.

.

.

.

.

Why did I write this?

.

.

.

.

Uno

Do I dare know what lies ahead of me in this deep, forlorn jungle? Will it all goe through me or by me? Whichever comes first, whichever will do, my soul can finally embrace anything, all thanks to you.

Dos

Surviving in the woods filled with hatred, difficulty, and cement went all ... meh. It was all that I expected. Everyone actually wanted me to go home. But I know there is a place for me somewhere. All I have to do is to convince everybody.

Tres

I knew it. I knew it all along. Not only did everything not go by me (not a double negative, right?), but also against me. This is when shit just got serious. I felt barren. Lost. Whatever describes my situation. Bleh.

Kwatro

Should I repeat myself? Everything, everyone was against me. And I am currently looking for a way to end this. Turns out, this doesn't only have rats, scorpions, snakes but it also has the nature to shoot me all the way to the end of this maze. But who in nature would I turn to first?

Cinco

Eureka! What a corny interjection. No, but here's the thing. I have discovered the weakness of the predator. Proving to them that I am superior should give me a lot of respect from the crowd.

Sais

So this forest isn't that bad once you get used to it. As I progress, the tigers, lions appear to be tamed but that doesn't mean that I expect the next batch to be tamed, too.

I have observed that a primate, monkey, whatever name is appropriate, has been with me all along and after everyhing we've been through, things turn out to be alright but wouldn't it be crazy for humans to talk to animals? I think I ate something too sweet. Stupid crows.

Siete

Oh how I've been fooled. Those tigers weren't really tamed. They were just eyeing on me like I'm just fresh cuts. Are they just waiting for me to rot? Well, all I have to do is to have a little poison in me. But would it also harm me? These are the times when you learn prioritization.

Otso

Ok. It's official. Shit just got real. I began to go insane, banging my head against the wall. I don't know why my hair tasted so good. After screaming so loud and laughing like crazy, I began to forget what to look for in the jungle.

Nueve

Finally. I have found another ally. Unfortunately, he wasn't as impressive as I thought he'd be but I knew we were on the same side. Just me, and this fly. On the wall. Whose purpose is to annoy. Meh.

Diez

Morning: This path of bushes is gonna take forever for me to get out of. How can there be tons of apple trees in my path?

Afternoon: To be honest, I've been walking in circles. I also notice that every apple tree is the same. Same height, foliage, wood. It's like an infinite loop or something