16. He is devourable (1)

~MATURE CONTENT~ 🔞

Shubman's pov

"You should leave, Shubi."
He said in the tiniest voice.
"I should."
I replied as I took a step towards him. I know, I should walk away, he's my friend- ok I don't think he could ever just be my friend. He looked back up at me and this time as well held eye contact he didn't look away.
"But do you want me to?"
I said taking another step closer to him. I had almost reached him, he was standing within my arms reach. He had his back against the wall, standing there now caught between me and the wall.

He didn't reply and I stepped even closer to him and bent down closer to him at his eye level. He closed his eyes and I felt his breath on my face as I smirked a little and touched my lips to his ear and whispered,
"Would you like me to help you?"
I said in a deep low voice and felt him shiver as my smirk grew, I was loving the effect I had on him. I stood back up straight and I looked at him. He still had his eyes closed and he nodded in a daze.

"Words meri jaan, I need words."
He opened his eyes and looked straight in my eyes and whispered,
"Please"
"Please what, my love?"
"Please help me."
I smiled at him, satisfied with his response and rubbed my hand against his clothed member. I felt him writhe at the sudden touch.

His eyes closed back up and I gave a couple strokes on his clothed member before I put my mouth against his ear.
"May I?" I whispered.
He nodded and I slipped my hand in his underwear and started stroking his member, and placed a kiss on his ear. I started biting and sucking on his ear and he held my shoulders to support himself and prevent his knees from buckling, due to the pleasure.

I held his waist with my other hand, pulling him closer and supporting him, as I continued to stroke his member.
"Shubiiii nggghhhh shub I'm- going to- to cum-"
I instantly stop stroking and retrieved my hand. I heard him whine loudly, which made me chuckle.
"Not so soon darling."
"Why did you stop?"
I just looked at him with a smile.

"Stop smiling!"
He said angrily. He then stepped closer to me, wanting some kind of contact his member brushed mine and I groaned a little. He smirked at the reaction and started grinding his dick against mine. I groaned again and held his legs, sweeping him off the floor. He squeaked and wrapped his legs around my waist, not wanting to fall.

I squeezed his ass, spanking it lightly.
"Teasing me, now are we?"
He didn't reply and I carried both of us out of the bathroom. I softly put him on the bed and hovered above him. I looked in his eyes as our breaths mingled together, I turned my gaze towards his lips and then back to his eyes asking him for permission, trying to sense any hesitation in his eyes. He, in reply, pulled me towards him, crashing our lips together.

The kiss was rough and passionate, his lips felt soft and fluffy and I bit on his lips. He gasped and I took that as an opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth. I tasted each and every corner of his mouth and I felt him run his hands through my hair. I sucked on his tongue and he moaned in my mouth, sending waves of pleasure within my body. I felt him tugging my hair harshly and I pulled away, letting us breathe.

I placed soft kisses on his jaw, trailing towards his neck. I placed a wet open mouthed kiss on his mole and started sucking and biting on it. I felt him tugging my hair with force and I moaned before continuing to suck on his neck. He was a moaning mess under me and I pulled away admiring his state. His neck covered in pinkish bruises with my saliva glistening on his neck.

I felt him grind his dick against mine and this time I let him, and attacked his lips again, sucking and licking his lips as I rubbed his nipple over his shirt I felt him squirming and groaning in my mouth. He pushed me away and removed his shirt. I got the hint as I started trailing kisses on his chest, reaching his nipple and sucked on it, while rubbing and pinching the other one with my fingers.

He continued grinding against me and I grabbed his waist, stopping him from making any other movements. He whined,
"I was so close shubiiii."
"That's why I stopped you baby, not yet."
I then removed my shirt, discarding it on the floor and I saw him eyeing my body. He was about to reach his hand out and touch me when he realized I had caught him and he blushed and looked away.
"Touch them, you know you want to."

He looked at me surprised before moving a little forward and traced my ab lines. As his soft hands lingered on my abs, I couldn't help but want them around my dick. As if reading my thoughts his hands trailed towards my clothed member as he stroked my rock hard dick. I groaned and closed my eyes as I felt him tugging down my pants. I let him remove them and my hand lingered around his waistband as I looked at him and he nodded impatiently telling me to hurry up. I removed his boxers and threw them away.

Next I removed my own boxers and let out my full length. I heard him gasp seeing my member and I smirked before I started eyeing him up and down. His naked, looked all messed up under me, looking even better than I had imagined.
"You're so pretty darling."
He blushed at the compliment and asked me something which I had never ever imagined he would ask.

"Can I give you a blow job?"
Just his innocent eyes, eyeing my member was enough to turn me on. I nodded and he kneeled in front of me and started giving kitty licks to my dick, teasing me. I grabbed his hair, not hard enough to hurt him and pushed him a little more towards my dick. He got the hint and slowly took me in his mouth. His mouth felt just like I had imagined. Wet and hot. So blissful.

________________________________________

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA smut mai bhi cliffhanger.
Don't kill me lolz uploading the next one right away.