lost lover 4

PoV Tad
It was late when I came home, everyone was already in bed.

I went to my room and changed into my pyjama. As I was just putting a shirt on, I suddenly heard Will talking. He was clearly asleep though.

Suddenly he moaned.

"Billi~", he then moaned again.

I felt a bit helpless. Was my husband having a sex dream about his ex?

I listened for a bit more. Definitely a sex dream about Bill.

I lay down, but I didn't sleep much. It was bothering me. I had found out they were seeing each other and a friend of mine saw them kiss,  but I didn't know how to approach this.

I knew Will would've never chosen me, so why was I so upset that he might choose another? And why didn't he tell me???

PoV Will
I went to Bills again, like a moth that flew into the light. This time I kept no distance. I needed Bill, the feeling of his body, everything.

I really enjoyed it. Afterwards we just cuddled.

"William, baby, what are we?", Bill suddenly asked.

"I don't know. You know I'm married. ", I sighed, already feeling guilty.

He kissed my forehead. "I know. But are you happy?", he asked.

"I thought I was, but now? I'm not so sure. ", I answered truthfully.

"Baby, I love you. I always have and I always will. But we can't keep going like this. I like Tad. I don't want to hurt him.", Bill sighed. I nodded.

When I came home, Tad was waiting for me.

"Did you have sex?", he asked.

I froze.

"You and Bill.", he added.

"I-, yes...I'm so sorry. ", I sniffed. A few minutes later I found myself in his arms, sobbing about the things I did with Bill and how guilty I felt.

Suddenly, Tad kissed my nose.

"It's alright, darling. He's the love of your life. I'm just the man you were forced to marry.", he then said sadly.

"I love you so much!", I cried out, clinging to him.

"It's okay. It seems like you and Bill belonged together all along. I won't be in your way. ", he said. That made me cry even more.

When I calmed down a bit, he let me snuggle into his chest. I hated myself so much for my actions.

I felt like a horrible person.

"Do you want a divorce?", Tad suddenly asked.

"That's not possible. Also, I can't be with Bill, ever. My father hates him.", I sighed.

"So, we'll just stay married and I keep pretending you wouldn't have sex with my client regularly?" , he asked bitterly.

"I'm sorry...", I sighed.

"Aren't you old enough to stand up to your father?", asked Tad.

I looked away.

"I'm scared.", I told him.

"Talk to him, please. "

I nodded.

The next day I called my father.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"I-, how are the twins? Can I have their numbers now?", I asked.

"No. They're fine, but I don't want you to poison their personalities.  Now what do you really want?", he had looked right through me.

"Sir, I...I...I want a divorce! I fell in love and I don't want to betray Tad.", I finally spoke.

"Very well. But no Gleefull has ever gotten a divorce, so I'd have to disown you and exclude you from every family event. Just like Mabels wedding.", he said clearly.

"She's only 18! You're marrying her off already?!!", I cried out.

"Well, yes. She's old enough. I'm sure she'd want you to be there. Stay married. Goodbye. ", he hung up.

"Hey.", I suddenly heard Mathew say behind me. I thought I was alone!

"Mabels getting married?", he asked sadly. I nodded.

"Do you know her?", I asked.

"Well, yes. We've been dating for three months. Then you and Dad got married and we thought it was weird. I really like her.", he explained.

"You want a divorce?", he asked.

"I don't know. I just want to be happy.", I answered. He nodded.

"I understand. Doesn't Dad make you happy though?", he asked.

"He used to. But now that I know Bill is alive and still likes me, I don't think I can be happy without him.", I sighed.

Mathew nodded.