battle of Bright moon 2/2

Start from the beginning

"You know, I'm actually glad you did make it out of there alive.... because now.. "Catra growls and her claws come out."I can take you back to the horde myself"

Catra leaps from the rock, claws at the ready, and slashes straight for us. Meanwhile,Adora was on Saphira's back trying to find where her and Catra fought during the battle of bright moon.

Her eyes scanned the ground and she spotted Illusion's She-Ra battling Catra.

"There!"Adora yelled pointing as Saphira roared.

Illusion and Catra continue their fight. illusion swings her sword and Catra jumps out of range, Illusion swings her fist, Catra leaps out of range, Illusion kicks and Catra is already way out of reach.

Illusion punches at Catra, but her fist hits the wall where Catra had been, Catra having evaded her again. Catra laughs as Illusion swings again and misses.

Illusion punches, and punches and punches, but Catra slips by her over and over again. But this time, Catra swings up and manages to connect. Angry, Illusion punches, but Catra has already jumped beyond her reach.

"Tired already? I thought punching was supposed to be like-- the one thing you're good at."Catra sneered"even now you can barely fight us"

Illusion frowns in annoyance and throws a pebble at her which hits her between the eyes.

" And I thought you were supposed to be quicker."Illusion smirked.

Catra leaped onto Illusion's back but before she could Scratch her Adora lept off Saphira's back as the dragon landed before taking off again.

"Leave her alone"Adora said as she fought with catra with illusion.

Illusion reaches back and grabs Catra's arm, holding her to her as she slams her back into the rock wall so hard the wall crumbles. Adora then falls forward and swings back at Catra, but catra jumps away before she can connect. Catra laughs.

"This isn't over!"Illusion growled as Catra smirked.

"OF COURSE it's not over!"Catra yelled.

Catra lands on illusion's back, pushing her to the ground, and scrapes her claws across her cheek, causing the girl to scream in pain.

"No!"Adora yelled,she ran towards illusion but before she get to illusion,The other Adora had barreled into her pinning her to the ground as Adora could only watch.

"It won't be over until Bright Moon is destroyed and the rebellion falls. It won't be OVER until darkness covers Etheria forever.It won't be over until you're back in the horde with us!,And it won't be over until I see the looks on your friends' faces when they find out you failed. That you were too WEAK to save them!"Catra yelled.

something snaps in Illusion, she lights up and carves a large boulder from the ground and throws it into the floating rock Catra had been perching on. Catra falls, but manages to hold onto the side of a cliff, dangling by four fingers. illusion reaches down, grabs her by her shirt, pulls her up and slams her into a stone wall.

Adora pushes the other Adora off her.

"Enough! You've lost Catra."Adora yelled as Illusion glared.

" You sure about that?"Catra smiled.

Adora and Illusion glance to their left. A multitude of tanks fire at Bright Moon, Spiders, and skiffs aiming for the moonstone, which is barely lit by Queen Angella.

Illusion watches as the forcefield generated by Angella shatters, the Queen too weak to hold it together, The Lasers reach the Moonstone and Angella hastily builds a forcefield around herself, forcing her energy into the stone.