Chapter 6- I never wanted to say

Start from the beginning

"But here's the weirdest thing. She turned up again 10 years later, out of the blue, but she'd gone completely mad." George said grinning. 

"Because of the bone glass?" Lockwood suggests.

"That would make sense, wouldn't it? But why does everyone want it so badly? What can it do?" George asked. 

"Apart from drive you mad and kill you?" Y/n said. 

"I think it's more than just a dangerous relic. I think it's something completely unique." George said chuckling with awe. 

"Oh, well done." Skully said and Y/n turned around to face it. "Finally you're waking up."

"Y/n, what's the matter?" George asked. 

"It's speaking." Y/n said shocked as she got up. "What do you mean 'waking up'?" Y/n asked. 

"Took you long enough, didn't it?" Skully mocked as Y/n walked closer. 

"Y/n, what's going on?" George asked. 

"It's talking to her." Lockwood explained as he got up as well. 

"If you know so much, why don't you help us?" Y/n asked carefully. 

"I'm a mere acolyte. My master has the answers." Skully informs. 

"Your master?" Y/n asks as she bent over to speak to Skully. "That's what you meant. You know Bickerstaff!" 

"I knew he'd return to finish his work." Skully said gleefully. "My master's power cannot stay buried."

"What's the bone glass? What does it do?" Y/n questions, still in shock that skully knows Bickerstaff. 

"Take me and I'll show you." Skully said. 

"Take you where?" Y/n asked. 

"My master's house." 

"Why? What will we find there?"

"Everything you need to know." Skully said. "But, I'll need something in return." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockwood, Y/n and George packed up the ghost equipment. 

"I knew there was something special when I stole that skull. After I started my experiments, it was only a matter of time before it did something amazing. Well done me."

George wore his usual orange shirt and flannel. Y/n wore a black full sleeves top and jeans that were comfortable enough to run in. Lockwood wore his white shirt and black pants. 

"Yeah, thank god for you, George." Lockwood smiled. 

George shook his head. "You do realize that we're making history here, right?"

"You're not allowed to tell anyone." Y/n smiled. 

"Oh, but your asset value has rocketed. How about a little press conference?" George asked winking at Y/n playfully. 

Y/n scoffs but she giggled as well. "Hilarious. I'm just glad you finally believe me." She took the cloth from Lockwood and placed it into the bag.

"I'm a man of science. Can't believe anything without evidence." George grinned. 

"What are we going to do? About it wanting to be set free?" Y/n asks carefully. 

"Well, we keep it onside. Let it lead us to whatever Bickerstaff is hiding, then we decide what to do." George said. 

"Y/n will decide." Lockwood said staring at Y/n. "There is no pressure from us or the skull." 

Y/n smiled and nodded.