-------------------------

Ayansh was walking in the living room towards the main gate but stopped once he heard his father's voice.

"Ayansh," Cursing under his breath, he slowly turned around and scratched the back of his neck and saw his father raising eyebrows at him.

It's been two days and one night since his Roka and two days and one night since he met his wife or to be wife. Today was his plan to sneak out of the house without anyone's notice since they'll tease him and probably his grandmother would scold him.

"Itni raat me kha ja rha?" Ayansh cleared his throat and looked here and there to come with an excuse.

(Where are you going this late?)

"Kitchen," He blabbered.

"Kitchen is that way." Naveen told, gesturing in the opposite direction.

"Actually andhera tha na." He trailed off and started walking towards the kitchen.

(Actually it's dark so...)

"I was going in the kitchen to have some water." Naveen let out a chuckle behind him, knowing well about the intentions of his son.

"You haven't changed into nightwear yet? It's almost 11 and you're still in office wear?" Naveen tried to pull his leg even more and pressed his lips together to hold back his laugh.

Heaving out a sigh, Ayansh turned back and walked to his father.

"Is puri shadi me everyone is going to tease the hell out of me but can you support me at least?" He pleaded but gave a deadpanned look to his father who shook his head, disagreeing with his plea.

"Aadhya se milne ja rha tha?" Naveen asked. Ayansh squinted his eyes at his father and shrugged his shoulders.

(Are you going to meet Aadhya?)

"Nhi bta rha me." He sulked earning a laugh from his father and sat on the couch, loosening his tie before he saw Avantika walking in the living room with a bottle in her hand.

(I'm not telling you.)

"Maa," He stood at his place and walked to his mother.

"Apne pati ko samjhao. He's being Kabab me haddi," Naveen gasped when his son complained to his wife like a kid who was being taken advantage of.

(Talk to your husband.)

"What's your problem Naveen? Should I tell him how you sneaked into my house a night before our wedding without my knowledge and my cousin thought of you as a thief and you were on the verge of getting beaten by my father?" Naveen's eyes widened listening to his wife and he looked at Ayansh who coughed a little to tease his father.

"What? when did you change your team? You were team husband, not team son." Naveen dramatically complained but his wife shrugged her shoulders.

"You should learn something from Aadhya, she's always team husband no matter what," He further added and this time Avantika's eyes widened listening to him.

"You're saying as if I don't support you at all," Avantika sounded offended and huffed before throwing the water bottle at Naveen. That's when he realised he pulled the wrong move when his wife turned her heels and started walking back to his room.

"Khud ki biwi khush to sabki married life me lanka lagani hai tuje," Naveen glared at his son before he followed his wife into his room and Ayansh sighed in relief.

(Just because your wife is happy, you're putting fire in everybody's married life.)

He looked around and not spotting anyone, slowly started moving towards the door. Carefully inspecting the whole house, he opened the door without making any noise but was startled as soon as someone hugged him.