"Bhai bhookh lagi hai. Where's the food?" Ruhika exclaimed but pressed her lips together when her eyes met with Gayatri. She looked down on the floor, ready to hear some scolding.

(I'm hungry.)

"Dhruv, ask the chef to set the food on the dining." Gayatri announced before she glanced at Ruhika and walked into her room.

"Wait, Niyati Bhabhi." Aadhya said and looked here and there to look for Niyati who was sitting on the couch since it was difficult for her to stand for a long time.

Shivam who was talking with Ruhika got alerted once he heard Niyati's name and looked up in her direction.

"Aapke sath to picture hi nhi hai," Niyati nodded her head and carefully stood up from the couch before she started walking in their direction.

(We have no pictures with you,)

As she was walking in their direction, she stumbled on her way and gasped. Mahi rushed to her but before that two hands were already on Niyati's shoulder which saved her from falling.

"Sambhal ke." Shivam mumbled.

(Be careful,)

His tone was filled with concern and scolding. Niyati's gaze met his and she immediately composed herself before mumbling a thank you.

"Aap bhi na Bhabhi," Riya, who was standing beside Shivam carefully held Niyati's hand and guided her to Aadhya and Ayansh while Mahi wiggled her eyebrows looking at shivam with a teasing smile.

"Ladka sambhal rha hai," She whispered and nudged his shoulder after she saw a smile on his lips.

(The boy will handle,)

The photoshoot was over followed by the dinner and everyone was sprawled at the random corners of the house. Riya groaned when she received a call from her friend and got up from the couch.

"I know tomorrow is the submission and I need to complete the assignment but..I don't know how I'm going to do it." She whined on the call while moving into the kitchen to have some water.

"I swear that HOD of pathology is the worst person I ever met." She cried and after a few minutes of talk, she hung up.

"What is your assignment?" She flinched hearing an unfamiliar voice and turned around to see a boy in blue kurta standing in front of her with a smile.

He was Kiaan, Rithik had told her earlier and he was pursuing MBBS as well.

"Tumse matlab," She rolled her eyes and sipped on some water from the glass she was holding.

"I can help you with that if you want and Respect se baat kro, boss bola kro. Senior hu tumhara. Aadarniya Dr. Kiaan Sigh boss." He tried to tease her and earned a scoff from her. She kept the glass back on the kitchen island and looked into his eyes.

(And talk to me with respect. I'm your senior.)

"Riya Rajvanshi never address her seniors as boss," She flipped her hair and moved out of the kitchen, leaving an amused Kiaan behind.

"Let's see Dr. Riya Rajvanshi." He mumbled with a mischievous smile on his face and followed her outside.

"Help chahiye ya nhi?" Kiaan asked again when they were in the hallway. Riya turned around to look at him and crossed her hands over her chest.

(Do you want any help?)

"Only on one condition. I won't call you boss." She said and raised her eyebrows.

"Of course, Riya Rajvanshi never address her seniors as boss." He said in a mocking tone and followed her when she turned around and started walking to her room.