night out with cousins

author's POV

"Hadi tumhe nahi lgta zorain so raha hoga" wahaj said while looking at hadi who was thinking something but his attention went towards wahaj and said " I know him very well workaholic man must be doing something on his laptop" and left the room with wahaj.

meanwhile in the girls room

"ahhh I can't sleep " SANAM said looking at hayat who was busy in her thoughts but got back when a pillow hits her head "what are u doing sanam" hayat said " I am getting bored or tumhe apne khayalo se nikalne ki fursat nhi h " sanam said .

back to the boys 

"I know that very well he will be doing some work come on now get up we are going somewhere for night out " hadi said to zorain he continued "don't you dare to say no understand or else I will break your pretty mouth get up now " he dragged zorain while zorain said okay and they left the room.

IN GIRLS ROOM 

Urwa was standing near the balcony said " appi dekhe wahaj or hadi bhai or zorain bhai kahi jare h , sanam and hayat rushed out of the room and went towards the garden where the boys were urwa was also following them THEY REACHED and boys were shock what are they doing this time 

"what are u doing sanam " hadi said "kyu tum kya krne jare ho bahar hum bhi saath jayenge hum ghar m bore ho rhe h  "sanam said while hadi replied casually " to pogo dekho jake" their fight was about to start when hayat said suddenly looking at zorain with her puppy eyes " hume bhi saath le chale " and here our zorain in his mind " oooo aise naino ki baaton main koi kyu na ayee tere naina tere naina " now stop looking at her what will she think of you zorain said to himself and nodded in agreement kon itni pyaari ladki ko mana karega. 

while they were settling into the car hadi started going toward zorain car in which hayat was already sitting but sanam was eyeing him and was gesturing  him not to sit in the car hadi being confused said " kya " le sanam started singing "jaanam samjha karo, jaanam samjha karo" till now hadi was in shock but understand what she was saying .

so hadi went to take his car

after few minutes zorain was with hayat in the same car and hadi and sanam , wahaj or urwa was in the same car hadi was driving sanam was in the front seat while urwa and wahaj is on the passenger seat .

POV end

Zorain POV

there was a pin drop silence in the car until I broke it saying "chocolate ice cream kaisi rahegi" till now there was a shine in her eyes  that no eyes have her eyes are the main distraction what is happening to me with ZORAIN MIR what this girl is doing she is driving me crazy no zorain no don't look at her she nodded in agreement of chocolate ice cream while we stopped near the ice cream stall everyone got out of their car and was eating their ice cream standing near river bridge but I was not with them because she is scared of water so we were near the car she was eating her ice cream like a five year old kid ,some ice cream got onto her nose tip which I cleaned with my left hand and she looked at me with her doe eyes, is my women trying to kill me hell no not yet I didn't even become a father yet what are u thinking zorain don't think stop right here.

POV END 

HADI POV

we are standing on a bridge the cool wind was touching my body with fav ice cream in my hand and sanam was standing beside me these girls I will take a revenge from them they ruined our night out  when sanam stared back at me smiling l-like what just my heart is beating fast nothing much is happening but why my heart is beating so fast I chuckled when I remember what she said to me a few hours ago jaanam am I her jaanam really just when she said to me "ghoorna band karo nazar lag jayegi mujhe " I started laughing like a maniac and said "nazar*laughing*wo bhi ek bandariya ko *laughing* lag hi na jaye" just when zorain shouted from the back to head back home cause it was already 12 am

 in the car 

"what happened sanam why are u so much angry " we were alone in the car because zorain asked urwa and wahaj to sit with them when she look at me with her angry expression on her face and said " tumhe mai bandariya jaisi dikhtu hu haan so your'e also an platypus" "who is platypus " she replied " a weirdest animal on the earth just like you

POV end 

there fight will never end but our life can so let's go back to the main part

AUTHOR'S POV

they reached their home

and all went to their respected room 

but hayat was very curious about sanam who just run into the room like a maniac while blushing mess while saying into her mind " what had happened too this girl"  and entered the room but sanam was not in the room  she was in the bathroom but the curiousity was killing hayat she was roaming into the whole room just when sanam stepped out of the bathroom hayat rushed towards her and asked in teasing tone "why were you blushing haa just tell me I won't say a single word to anyone " but sanam remembered something and started blushing again "why are u not telling me sana plz tell me if you don't tell me I will ask hadi what has he said to you that you become a tomato " but sanam did not listen to her and  turn off the light and got into the bed saying we have to work haan work so let me take my precious sleep and nothing has happened understand don't get me wrong everytime.

END

GOOD NIGHT GUYS😴

BE HEALTHY MIA CARA'S