welcome back (chapter 1)

IN SWITZERLAND AT 4:30 am

"did you get the private jet ready "A MAN IN HIS 20s asking a man standing in black suit infront of him replies "the jet is ready sir we'll leave at 5:00 am sir " the man sitting on the couch nodded in assurement and said "get the car ready" the man which is his bodyguard left from there.

IN DELHI AT 8: 00 AM 

THE MIR MANSION WAS IN THE chaos because their  elder son was coming back from the switzerland after so many years "zohra itna pareshan kyu ho rhi hai sara kaam thik se ho jayega aap beth jaye wrna apki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi" THE MAN SAID IN HIS 40's to his wife" ap to rehne de ibrahim aap ko to koi fikar nhi hai apne bete ki wo wapis aara hai to thodi si mehnat krle lekin nhi apko to  bistar pyara hai" just when a girl entered in the mentally slapping her hand after seeing her parents fight and said" just like tom and jerry you both fight bhai is coming back and your'e still fighting " then her mother look at her daughter said "sanam go and call hayat  her husband is coming not caring about him and she is finishing her sleep both are lazy pata nhi kab hongi ye badi" just when sanam said " main choti thik hu apni ladli ko aap kuch nhi kehti mujhe pehle beech main kheech lati hai"

sanam left from there and  went to call HER

IN HER ROOM

'OYE HAYATI wake up haan AMMI MUJHE SUNA RHI H also your soon to be shohar is coming back today and your'e sleeping' sanam said

the girl who was laying on the bed glare at sanam and said

"you don't have to wake me up I am already awake alright and you deserve it ammi tujhe bilkul sahi dat ti hai " she said while sitting on the bed smiling

"itna blush karegi to gaal phat jayenge" sanam said teasingly while smilng creepy

abhi ruk t- "hayat was about to say further when a voice iterrupted them" ladkiyo taiyyar ho jao jldi se guest aane wale honge " they both stare at each other and answer back to the voice of their mother "ok ammi" 

author"s pov

in jet a body guard came to a man and said sir we're going to land soon in an hour the man nodded without even looking at him.

after an hour they landed in delhi ,a nude black mercedes was standing infront of airport the bodyguard came and open the car door for the man he sit and the guard close the door they headed towards mir mansion the man in his 20's is non other than mohammad zorain mir the one and only  business tycoon and the elder son of ibrahim mir .

a man entered in the hall non other than mohammad zorain mir when suddenly he got bumped into a girl she was about to fall but was secured because of the hand which was around is waist she opened her eyes to meet the brown one ,the plate of roses which was in her hand was now on the floor and the flower was on both of them.

pov end

her pov 

 I was walking hurriedly with the plate because ammi was doing everything so hurriedly that I got bumped into someone I always do clumsy things .

pov end

his pov 

I entered the hall my bad luck I bumped into someone before she could touch the floor she was secured in my arm I was about to scream at her for not walking properly  but the girl is non other than my soon to be wife now I think my luck is good, she slowly opened her eyes she was looking very beautiful in my arms the place which is only meant for her only her ,her lips was parted she was shock  my first encounter with her is interesting so many years I crave for this face but I didn't know that allah will drop her straight in my arms I just want to look at her only her  , I muttered something under my breath "she's going to be the death of me someday" she came out of her thoughts and said in whisper " mir bhai" my poor heart before I say something a voice was heard of throat clearing we both look into that way there was sanam standing i made her stand properly and sanam came to hug me  I hug her back and she said"ammi apka kab se intezar krri h sare guest bhi aagye piche garden m hai ammi jaiye jldi " I left from there

pov end

sanam -are you mad haan tera bhai ke saath moment chal rha tha or tune unka sara mood kharab krdiya mir bhai bolke bewakoof ldki

hayat-it just slipped out of my tongue i didn't did it intentionally "i was saying this while i was blushing remembering the scene just happened .

in the welcome party of mohammad zoraib mir

author's pov

everyone was congratulating him for coming back home and his eyes were roaming for that one person when she entered from the door with sanam while she was not even looking at him now he was just only looking at her ignoring all the people around him when someone interrupted him.

meri behen ko itna dekhega to use nazar lag jayegi or teri aankhein bahar aa jayengi " a man said in white suit non other than mir hadi " zorain look at him and hadi engulfed him in a brother hug "you didn't changed even a bit hn "hadi said to zorain he continued "you don't have to say that, i will say it  for you that your'e mohammad zorain mir you can't change "he said while laughing and mimicking zorain, while zorain give him an uninterested look.

the party was end everyone was in their respective room but the boys group was planning something-

pov end

assalamualaikum, i hope you all are doing well and will like the chapter too I think and how was the chapter plz do tell me in the comment.

🖐🖐💋💋💋💋💋