falling in love

words-514

votes-10+

at wedding venue

I was with zorain but my eyes were fixed on only one person sanam who was eating very cutely she looks ethereal just mine I saw her going to wash her hands and saw a BOY following her I moved towards them and heard him asking sanam number I was  burning in anger made fist and punch him so tightly sanam looked at me in shock zorain and hayat was also present there was no one else except us I shouted at him "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO ASK HER NUMBER HUH SHE .IS. MINE .ALL.MINE I WILL KILL YOU SHE IS MINE TO TOUCH ,MINE TO DO EVERYTHING NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER EXCEPT ME UNDERSTAND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE " I held her hand and moved towards my car  and leave the venue with her I was in so much anger when I heard her voice saying " hadi stop the car now " I looked at her and stopped the car " what happened to you huh " she said " YOU Happened you don't know but you're happening to me everywhere I see whatever I think you have covered my mind with yourself you don't know about anything and asking me what happened I know don't know this is what people call love then I do fucking love you " she looked at me with the most innocent eyes " don't look at me with those eyes these are distracting me and your lips are too " I looked at  her juicy lips " then who are stopping you " just when she completely her sentence I unbuckled my seat belt and kissed her so hardly after 3-4 minutes she pushed me back while placing her hand on my chest  saying " we need to stop we can't fall for each other" she said "and what if I don't want to stop " while moving closer towards her and kissing her again but this time smoothly* ahm ahm*

let them do what they are doing

POV end 

author's POV 

everyone has came back home from the wedding and were in their respective room while sanam was trying to sleep but can't because of excitement  when she saw a shadow in the balcony  and she moved towards balcony and saw a man standing there she was about to scream when the man put his hand on her mouth and whisper "shh shh don't shout it's me hadi " she looked at me  and whispers " what are u doing here " "I was not able to sleep so " I looked at her while she was raising her brows  the night went like this for them

btw they were like this👇

I know the chapter is short but manage this I have my instagram account but not so many followers not much like please do me favor guys do vote and like my edits yarr I downloaded cap cut Illegally in my laptop just for you and you don't even see ...

I know the chapter is short but manage this I have my instagram account but not so many followers not much like please do me favor guys do vote and like my edits yarr I downloaded cap cut Illegally in my laptop just for you and you don't even see my edits 

take care of yourselves 

bye bye

moah moah💋