Chapter 1

Note:
The FAQ from the Character Sketch was: Is Abhira Abhinav's daughter?
Answer: No

As much as I like Abhinav's character, I find the whole triangle between Akshara, Abhimanyu and Abhinav too complicated. Hence, I have removed the character from my story.

Akshara was a single mother to Abhir since birth and once the misunderstanding between Abhira resolved, they reunited.

As Akshara was blamed for Aarohi's death, Abhimanyu took a stand for his wife and left Udaipur, leaving behind the Goenka and Birla family.

Hope this helps for now. More will be revealed later on.

Back to the actual story 😜

***

23 years later…..

"Please welcome our Student of the Year, Abhira Singhania!"

The hall erupts with applause as a girl in her graduation attire went up the stage to the chancellor and she was presented with the certificate.

"Abhira, a few words." The MC said and Abhira stood by the stage podium.

"To our Honorable Chancellor and Principal, respected professors and lecturers, along with my fellow students, a very good evening. Today's a very special day for all of us and we are finally graduating and taking another step to the next phase of our lives.

The reason I am standing here is because of family. My Dadu, Dadi, Papa, Mumma and Bhai. My family is my biggest support system and without them I will not be here. Thank you, my family. You have always been there for me and I am glad to have you all with me.

Like me, all of you will have someone who will be the inspiration to move forward in your lives, be it your family, friends, or your teachers. Be sure to thank them today.

Lastly, we have spent lots of time together on this campus, being happy and also sad sometimes. Let's cherish every moment until we meet again. Thank you all." Abhira concluded her speech and walked down.

Once the graduation event ended, Abhira went out to meet with her family. At the common garden of the campus, she  saw her family waiting and ran towards them.

"Bhaiya!" Abhira jumped onto her older brother, Aarav's hug and he twirled her.

"Congratulations, Miss Singhania! I am so proud of you, my dearest sister.

"Thank you, my pyare Bhai." She chuckled.

Abhira then turned towards the elders of the family and bent down to touch their feet.

"Abhira, hume tum par bohot garv hai. Syabas, beta." Keerti kisses her forward.

(Abhira, we are very proud of you. Well done!)

"Thank you, Dadi." She hugged.

"Chalo sab, picture time." Krish Singhania said.

(Come on, everyone)

***

Singhania Mansion

Riddhima Singhania, Krish's wife and the kids mother took the aarti for Abhira before entering in.

"Meri bacchi, kitne badi hogyi." Riddhima pulled her daughter into a tight hug.

(My child, you have grown up and being successful)

"Mumma, aap sabki support nehi hoti toh main ye sab nehi kar pati." She pulled her family into a group hug.

(I wouldn't be able to do so, without all of your support)

"I love you all very much" She screamed, laughing.

"Iss khushi ko hume celebrate karna chahiye. Chalo kahin ghoom aate hai." Aarav suggested.

(We should celebrate this happiness. How about we go for a trip?)

"Haan, what about Europe?" Naksh said

"Bilkul nehi! Doctor ne saaf saaf Dadi ko international trips mein jaane kiliye mana kiya hai." Abhira reminded.

(Absolutely not! Doctor has restricted Dadi to take international trips)

"Haan, tumhari Dadi bohot old hogyi." Naksh laughed only to earn a deadly glare from Keerti.

(Yes, your Dadi has become old)

"What about Mussoorie?" Riddhima said and everyone agreed.

"Pata hai, Meri dost Kavya recently waha gayi thi and woh ek resort baare mein bataya tha. Main usse baat karke wahi hotel book karti hoon." Abhira said, walking away excitedly.

(My friend recently went there and she was telling me about a resort there. Let me call her and make the booking)

"Abhira toh bilkul hamari Naira par gayi hai." Naksh said, remembering his sister.

(Abhira resembles our Naira)

***

Goenka Mansion

"P. Nanu, abh aap bohot khush haina? Aakhir wapas Udaipur jo aagayi." Roohi said to her great-grandfather, Manish.

(P. Nanu, are you happy now? We have finally come back to Udaipur)

"Jaha bhi jao, apna ghar ki jaise nehi hote hai, beta." Manish said as he sat on the sofa.

(There is nowhere like home)

"Manishji, zayada aaram mat kijiye. Hume aaj Kahnaji ki Pooja kiliye mandir bhi jaana padega." Swarna reminded him.

(Manishji, please don't rest much. We have to go to the temple for prayers)

"Haan, correct. Chalo tum dono thodi see aaram karo.

(That's right. Let's rest a while before going)

**************************

Hope the story is likeable. Stay tuned for the next part.

Bye for now! 👋

With lots of love,
Your author ❤️