Prologue

Hey, my lovely people!

This is my take on Abhimaan. Completely different from the current storyline.

Nevertheless, the story begins after the death of Abhimanyu and Abhir. Akshara had gone through her pregnancy alone and the story starts after childbirth.

Let's go....

PS: Hindi is not my first language

***

"Yeh bacchi ko main nehi lekar jaa sakte hai hum." Manish Goenka said to the doctor. 

(I can't bring this baby along with me.)

"Lekin Mr. Goenka, abh iss bacchi ki maa duniya mein nehi hai. Aur Akshara Sharma ki immediate family aap hai." The doctor explained. 

(The mother of this child is no more, Mr. Goenka. Also, you are Akshara Sharma's immediate family.)

"Pata nehi kaun si manhoos ghadi mein paida hui yeh bacchi." Swarna who was with Manish said. 

(I wonder what kind unlucky child is she)

"Bass!" A loud voice echoed through the hospital corridor. 

(Enough!)

Manish and Swarna turned towards the voice and there stood Naksh Singhania, along with his wife, Keerti. 

"Naksh beta, tum yaha?" Manish questioned. 

(Naksh, you are here?)

"Bass, Papa. Hume aapse koi baat nehi karni hai. Hum yaha apni naatin ko dekhne kiliye aaye hain." Keerti said to her father. 

(Enough, Papa. We don't have anything to say to you. We are here to see our granddaughter)

"Doctor, main Naksh Singhania, Akshara ki Mamu hoon. Main apni niece aur uski bacchi ko humare saath lekar jana chahti hoon. Aap please formality complete kijiye." Naksh said to the doctor. 

(Doctor, my name is Naksh Singhania, I'm Akshara's maternal uncle. I am here to bring along my niece and her daughter. Please proceed with the formality)

Once the doctor left, he turned to Manish and Swarna, looking at them with disgust. 

"Maine sapne mein bhi yeh nehi socha ki aap aise karenge. Aap Karthik aur Naira ko diya vaade bhul gayi." Naksh said. 

(I never thought that you would do this, not in my wildest dreams)

"Aisa nehi hai, beta -" Manish began to justify

(It's not what you think-)

"Abh kaise khud ko justify karne ki khoshish kar rahi hai, Manish Goenka? Abhi 2 minute pehle hi, ek nanhi si jaan jo abhi paida hui thi, usko manhoos bhola apki biwi ne."Naksh said.

(How can you justify yourself, Manish Goenka? Your wife just called a now-born innocent baby bad luck.)

"Humne pehle bhi Akshara and Kairav ko apne paas rakhna chahti thi. Lekin apne toh badi baatein ki woh Karthik ki ansh hai and they should be with you. Apne un dono ka responsibility liya par kabhi nibhaya nehi." Keerti accused her father. 

(We wanted to keep Akshara and Kairav with us but you said that they are Karthik's kids and they should be with you. You took their responsibility but never carried on)

"Akshara aur Kairav ke waqt hum chup the. Par, abh nehi. Akshara ki beti humari saath rahegi and that's final. Ek aur baat, aaj ke baad, Singhanias aur Goenka's ke beech koi rishta nehi hai. Sab khatam." Naksh announced before leaving with wife while Manish and Swarna stood shocked. 

(We were quiet during the custody of Akshara and Kairav but not anymore. This baby will be with us. One more thing, from now there is no relation between Singhanias and Goenkas.)

***

Hope you liked the prologue. Would you read further? Please feel free to shower for comments and feedbacks.