chapter bio .

Now many of the people might be confused of all the new details I added to the story . Well even though I don't owe the azur lane , it is own by manjuu and yastro ltd. But I own the story .

So let's go to the details . First I want to say about the ultimate class .

The ultimate class is actually a modified, much more stronger versions of ships . They are like h class battleships and Dreadnought class battleships . But much much much more stronger with fire power beyond anything .

Every nation has....atlest 2 or 3 ultimate class battleship .

Now why there is ultimate class battleship . What is there purpose .

It is interesting . It is on your view . Wather you want to use them as a human weapon or a ship for show of . It all up to you .

But the main reason for their existence is obviously for sirens . Even though ships like , rengsenberg , heidenberg , Friedrich , Yorktown , vanguard etc ships are all very very strong , there were sirens in the past who had the powers to kill them all .

In here Yorktown was very very powerful...even more than enterprise . She stood no stand against the specific class sirens .

I added some new class sirens such as , the executor class sirens . Only made for universe destroying . One or two is enough to destroy a whole number of infinite loop of time and space and universes .

Then the higher levels , the level called calamity class

[ Shout out to shadowgamer254 for inspiring me for this class sirens . Thank you check him out great writer great dude and his writing inspired me ]

So calamity class sirens I really made some changes . Calamity class sirens are...well they are a different existence from the reality . They are all very small in number . But they are all very very strong . Each one is a reality level threat . And azur lane in this timeline is the exact same reality as us . Meaning our reality is exactly same as azur lane universe . Meaning our universe is infinite....with infinite parallel universes . Same as azur lane .

Yes our universe means azur lane universe . Our reality means azur lane reality . So destroying azur lane reality means a very good feat .

[ Don't you dare bring outerversal shite here !! No hell no . No fucking outerversal !! This is only multiversal level . That's all no outerversal even if they are outerversal ]

And there is...one single ruler among the sirens . One alpha . I took this idea from the crysis series . The alpha siren . But not here not now cuz I don't want to ruin the story .

So as I was saying , the ultimate class sirens are built to fight them . To fight the calamity class sirens , executor class sirens . Cuz normal kensen with wisdom power won't do shite .

The ultimate class sirens....had a unusual powers . They were great in number .

Like they can do many things . I know this was shown in anime that kensens can do many things with their powers such as new jersey in the game .

Crossing words bending realities . Yes ultimate class can do it too but on a higher class level . Way more than a normal kensen can do .

I don't have to describe...just add your own abilities just don't make them overpowered alright . Cuz overpowered characters actually sucks .

That's all for now....I hope I made it all clear and if anything wrong then um you know ask me and I will give you the answers . Stay tune and safe . May God bless us all .

Out .