"You keep throwing these damn grapes, gone head clean em up"

"fuck you dummy"

LATER

I heard knocks on the door so i yelled that the door was open.

Sy'meir, jakari, jason and zay walked into the living room where jeremy, dj, diana and i were.

azariah and kimora wanted to go the store and forced darnell to take them.

The boys nodded at eachother while they gave diana and i a side hug.

Sy'meir sat down on my left side while jeremy was sitting on my right.

Diana and dj were sitting next to eachother cause they got a like thing going on.

"Yall really came over here but brought no food" i frowned, i havent ate all damn day.

"Better go drive yo car to mcdonalds or something" jason spoke.

"Shush bitch" And before i knew it he threw his shoe at my direction

"We really finna get to fighting jason stop playing, lucky that bitch didnt hit me" i picked it up throwing it right back and it actually hit him.

"Ouu, you having that? i wouldnt have that, twin would you have that?" jakari instigated looking at zay.

"Me personally i would not have that, what about you twin" zay went along looking towards sy'meir.

"I would most definitely not have that" symeir spoke as they all burst into laughter.

"Shut the fuck up" jason and i said that the same time.

I stood up and went upstairs to go get my charger.

I took the charger from my bed and when i turned around sy'meir was infront of me.

I jumped on my bed in fear before sy'meir started laughing.

"Yo lil dramatic ass" he continued laughing while i just mugged him.

"Aint shit funny hoe" i hit his chest.

"Watch out nie lil girl" he pointed his finger in my face and i just bit it.

"Aint no way you just bit me" he stood there with his mouth wide open.

"And did, hollon take a picture with me" i took my phone out my picket and took a few pictures with him.

"What, you finna post this one on yo instagram too?" he spoke sitting on my bed.

"What do you mean too?" i eyed him.

"Cause you posted dude thats sitting downstairs" he said and i just stared at him confused.

I went on my instagram and saw that jeremy took a picture of us while i was eating grapes, i looked cute but i was not paying attention to the camera at all.

"Man i didnt even know he took that picture" i said but i just left it.

Thats just my friend anyways.

"Yall got sum going on?" he asked eyeing me, his eyes were low and red.

He definitely smoked before he got here.

"No, but what if i did" i crossed my arms.

"Then ill kill both of yall" he mumbled but i heard him, i just decided to ignore it though.

"Anyways, bring me to target please" i jumped on my bed next to him.

"No" he spoke.

"Pleasee"

"No"

"Pleaseee"

"No"

"Sy'meir pleaseeeee"

"Mannn get in the car" he finally gave in and i happily skipped out my room downstairs.

"Oh i forgot yall was here" i said looking at everybody.

"We finna go target, my crew lets go" i said unlocking the door and everybody followed.

Dj, jeremy and diana getting in one car while sy'meir, zay, jakari jason and i got in another.