2

wc: 679.

Lazy chapter again.
Tried to speed this up lmao
(I was on hiatus but wanted to upload this so.. 🤷🏾‍♀️)

“ Congratulations, Uraraka Yumi and Midoriya Kaito are acc— ”

“ Yes! ” Yumi shouted in shock, holding the letter in one hand, mouth covering the other as he stared at the paper in his hands. The young boy is practically shaking in excitement, “ Holy s—.. ” He quickly quiets down, because his parents are in fact in the room.

He's good enough up to U.A’s standards. Thank whatever deity watches over him, meanwhile, Kaito’s mouth barely hung agape as he caught a glimpse of the letter still in his brother’s hands.

While his parents congratulate and cheer for the both of them, like children like parents he supposed.

But goodness gracious, on the inside he's practically bouncing up and down off the walls. He's just as happy as Yumi is. Though, he doesn't really ‘express it’ a thing he usually struggles with.

“ We’re so proud of both of you! ” Ochako cheered excitedly, her hair in a perfect bun as she was clothed in a light pink sweater with gray pants, included with some simple pink slippers to match her top. The woman seems very happy with her children’s success.

“ And even better… you’ll be working with some familiar faces! ” Izuku would butt in. Those familiar faces— could he be referring to himself and Ochako? Or perhaps, other pro heroes he has connections with that might've gotten a job at the school?

“ With the pro heroes? Like how you were both with Mr.Aizawa? ” Yumi questioned curiously, eyes glossy from tears of happiness threatening to spill, the lovely atmosphere almost overwhelming to one who might not be used to it.

Kaito just remained silent, still unsure what to do but he listened very closely at his father’s next words. Though, a cheesy little smile seems to sneak into his face. “ Perhaps it’ll just be like how we were with Mr.Aizawa! ” Izuku replied, his tone laced with excitement and pride aimed towards his kids.

Stopped writing at 12:28 AM -

Started writi

The thought of that honestly sounded amusing. If their parents' teacher was in fact still teaching at U.A, then maybe they could get little insights and stories of their time there, although… it would take a lot of work to probably get there.

Though, a question comes to mind— have his friends got accepted into the U.A? Perhaps, they'll also be in the same class?

YES! ” The booming voice of Ratu echoes through the phone. Well, a few days or so later, Kaito in fact, got his answer.

While sitting there on the edge of his bed, blank expression, eating some fast ramen noodles, he remained quiet while his friend boasted about this achievement.

Of course, he also found out his other friends were able to successfully get into U.A as well. So far as he's concerned, he's pretty content with his circumstances along with everyone else's.

“ WAIT! We’ll all be in the same class, right? ” Ratu booms again, as if he didn't know what being quieter meant, Kaito covered his mouth to swallow. Despite the fact, nobody is watching him or is in this room with him. “ Hopefully. We might be. ” He replies, pushing back some of hair behind his ear.

“ WOOHOO! ” The boy on the other line boasts once again, he must've been having a really good day today. Because usually, he's never this uppity.

In Kaito 's eyes, that may or may not have been a little fond trait of his.

But then another thought comes to mind, while his friend continues going on and on about his own excitement. Is his quirk genuinely useful enough for the hero course? Hell, even the support course??

All it does is give him enhanced strength, desires a vampire would have, and maybe a bit of blood manipulation into the mix.

Actually— no. It could, right?

He could manipulate Villain's blood—

Okay. Maybe it's too early to be thinking about what he could do in a potential situation regarding a villain.

Besides, he should focus on the present, right now, and just enjoy his time with his friend.

But God.

He hopes he could be a part of a change.