Baby Firefly relationship head canons

- Baby would be utterly obsessed with you. She'd bring you up in every conversation even if you aren't relevant to it.

- She loves putting makeup on you and dressing you up. She thinks you look amazing either way, it's just her love language

- Another one of her love languages is touch, so she always has a hand on you. When you guys are out walking together she's holding your hand, if you guys are sitting next to each other her hand is on your leg.

- Some days she'll be right by your side all day. Other days you won't be able to find her till nighttime. She enjoys her freedom.

- Baby loves you, that's why she thinks it's okay to sleep with other people. She loves you so you have no competition ever. However, she's to free to just only ever be with you. It does make her a hypocrite though, she would never let you sleep with someone else. Unless it was you, her and someone she chose.

- She would kill for you. If anyone even looked at you the wrong way, they are so dead. They'd have some horrible death to. Maybe even getting a visit from Otis.

- You get along with mama and Otis. Of course Otis can be cruel but you've gotten use to it, mama is usually always very nice to you. This makes Baby so happy that you get along with her family.

- One of her favorite things to do is dress up and put on a show for you. She'll sing and dance for you.

- For dates you guys will either go visit Captain Spauldings shop and hangout there for a bit. Or you'll go to the liquor store, get drunk and do some fucked up shit! (Not really she knows you hate violence towards people and animals so you guys will probably just watch movies and paint your nails!)

- The pet names she uses are normally sweetheart, sugar, love bug and honey.