-3-

Chans eyes widened in shock. What did just happen? He jumped out of the car, the rain immediately soaking him.

The bike was laying on the side. Deep scratches were seen on its side.
Chan ran up to the biker. He kneeled beside him, opening the visor of the black helmet. The biker winced in pain. "Fuck, what happened?" His voice was surprisingly low, husky.

Chan grabbed the biker by the arms and pulled him up. Then he dragged him over to the car, the persons body feeling limp in his arms.
He opened the car door, laying the now unconscious one on the backseat.
Chan was shivering, the wet clothes sticking to his body. The car door closed, the sounds of the pouring rain getting more quiet. Chan breathed heavily, looking at the biker. His eyes were closed, but he was breathing. Chan slowly unzipped the helmet, taking it off the others head.

And right then and there he was hypnotised by his looks. Blonde hair, freckles, plump lips. The definition of beauty. This isn't the right time to think about that, Chan. Some voice in his head reminded him of the situation and Chan shook his head. He grabbed his phone from the front seat. No signal, of course. I should've knew it. He huffed, throwing the phone back. He couldn't call any ambulance, nor anybody else.

Chan started to slowly unzip the wet jacket of the beautiful male on his backseat. Is this considered as sexual assault? He swallowed, putting the jacket aside.
Through the wet compression shirt he could see some bruises on the bikers body, but no other wounds. Relieved, he sighed. At least no blood.
The biker started to shiver slightly, and this prompted Chan to cover him with one of his black hoodies.