Slytherin Boys - when they realize that they could lose you

Warnings: toxic boys, being their toxic selves.

Mattheo ...

... would struggle so much. He would be in complete denial and think that everyone else was trying to force you apart until you finally broke down in front of him because of something he had said. His eyes had widened when he heard you whimper as you cried. And that was the first time he actually questioned himself.

... was plagued by nightmares that night, when he laid in bed. Nightmares of losing you. In the morning, he had to accept the truth: He was going to lose you if he didn't change.

... would change slowly, as it proved to be more difficult to let old habits die than he expected. He wouldn't talk about it or apologize to you in fear of making you realize what big of an asshole he had been to you – he couldn't risk losing you. He would only apologize and tell you he'd change if you were to fight.

Theodore ...

... is confused when you angrily shut the door behind you, standing in the middle of his room, all alone, with his mouth agape.

... would immediately take it back a notch and suppress the urge to control and manipulate you.

... would apologize to you with tears in his beautiful eyes as he lifted your hands to his face to press kisses onto every single finger.

... would not be as cocky and arrogant as usual after being ignored by you for days – because for the first time ever, he was scared of losing you.

... would buy you flowers every day – he would even make the lemon biscotti his late mother used to make him to cheer him up.

"My mother used to make these for me to express her love for me and I hope it conveys the same message to you. I'm so sorry, amore. I was wrong – please forgive me."

Lorenzo ...

... would be dead-serious when he realized you were drifting away.

... would try everything to tighten his grip on you – which backfired at first. While he was trying to pull you closer, he pushed you even further away with his clinginess.

... would have to confide in his friend, for he couldn't find a balanced way to change but he wouldn't be satisfied with their feedback.

... in the end he would sit you down and talk to you – heart to heart. He would push aside his pride and talk about his insecurities with you and tell you that he wanted to change.

... had been scared at first – thinking you would laugh into his face. However, it seemed to be the right thing to do as you seemed to melt away at his vulnerability, throwing your arms around him in a warm embrace.

"Thank you, love. I'll be better, I promise."

Draco ...

... panics.

... is frantic because he does not know what to do. What were you expecting of him?

... would be too proud to ask you.

... asks his mother instead, who is disappointed by her son's behavior.

... will think about his mother's words after the hour-long lecture that he had to sit through and will try to apply some of her advice.

... will work really hard to make things right.

"I'm sorry for neglecting your feelings, princess."

Blaise ...

... knew it was coming.

... knew that you were smart and that you would probably be fed up with him if he went too far – which he apparently did.

... he'd be at your door the next morning after the fight, ready to do whatever you asked of him.

"Babe, I truly love you – please forgive me. I know you love me too. So, please ... give me another chance."

Tom ...

... refuses to change.

... does not recognize his mistakes or wrong-doings – he thinks you're being overly sensitive and dramatic.

... is a legilimens and uses his abilities to his advantage – if he finds out that you are too weak to leave him – too in love – he'll never change.

... however, if he is worried, he'll entertain your wish for him to change occasionally. Giving into some of your demands once in a while if it works out for him only to go back to his usual ways.

... will have you trapped that way. If you somehow try to leave him, he'll still have his trusted wand to assist him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, doll. Now be a good girl and come here – you know I'd never harm you in any way."