Slytherin Boys - What they' re like when you put them in their place

Mattheo ...

... is shocked. He was used to always getting away with things, given the status he had attained through his family name – and his own actions. In his past relationships (or situationships) he had his girls practically kiss his feet and were ready to do everything for him and to him. But here you were, his first real relationship and apparently the boon and bane of his existence. You were getting ready for the party in your common room and had chosen a rather risky black skin-tight dress for that evening. Mattheo usually never cared about what his dates or girls wore – actually, he loved them to wear revealing clothes because he wanted to show off. But with you, he hated the idea of other people staring at you. He'd walked into your dorm room before the party – also something he had never done before – and immediately shook his head upon seeing your dress. "Absolutely not."

You turned to look at him in confusion, closing the lip gloss you had just applied before putting it back into your make-up bag.

"You can't wear that. The dress is way too short and – just no." Mattheo glared as he looked you up and down. "I don't want anyone to stare at you with like that. You're mine –"

You scoffed loudly, fully erupting into a laugh as you stared at him with raised brows.

The frown on Mattheo's face deepened as you walked up to him, placing your hand on his cheek as you slowly shook your head. It's sweet you think you can tell me what to wear – because you can't. You spoke smirking at him. And I'm not yours.So please get that silly idea out of your head. You can't tell me what to do. You tapped his cheek slightly before walking towards your door, leaving Mattheo no time to react. The door closed behind you leaving him to brood in silence as he breathed through his nose, his hands clenched at his sides.

Well fuck.

Theodore ...

... is kind of pissed but also kind of turned on. He can't decide which feeling is stronger. You two have been fighting over you refusing to always tell him where you're going and with whom. If he had asked nicely, you probably would have told him. But Theodore had been rude and controlling about it.

"You can't just go wherever you want without telling me first. I need to know where you are and with whom you are." The tall male demanded as he had you pressed against the door to your dorm room. He had waited for your arrival at the top of the stairs because he wanted to talk to you. You had ignored all his calls and messages, and he was livid with you – how dare you not answer him?

Upon seeing him you had rushed past him, with the hopes of closing the door to your room right in his face but he was quicker than you had expected.

You rolled your eyes for the umpteenth time, obviously annoyed by his antics.

Fuck off. Get off my fucking dick, Nott.

Theo smirked, he loved when you got bratty. "No, but you can jump on mine." He whispered against your ear as he opened the door to your room and pushed you inside.

Lorenzo ...

... is speechless. Lorenzo Berkshire is known to have many girl friends falling for his prince-like appearance. He enjoys the attention and loves to feed his ego. It was something that you had to get used to when you agreed to be with him, but you eventually found your peace with it. You were sitting on Enzo's bed with your phone in your hands, typing away and smiling at the screen.

Lorenzo noticed your smile and raised his brow as he watched your fingers move quickly. If not for the typing, he would have thought you were watching cute animal videos, but he was sure you were chatting with someone. He couldn't help but ask, "Who are you texting?"