"We'll get going now. I'll call you when I drop them all off." Mike waved goodbye to me as he wrapped Katrina's arm around his shoulder.

Rhian and I sat infront of the TV still trying to absorb the fact that after this we might not see each other ever again.

"So." We said in union.

I laughed softly. "You go."

"I'm going to miss you, you know." She said lowering her head. "I'm going to miss all of you."

I can't even hear anything else she said after that. I just felt cold. My finger and toes tingled. My stomach felt like it was flipped over. Goodness.

She turned to me her eyes meeting mine. In just a second I felt like I was drowning in her stare. Like I was drowning in those brown beautiful eyes she has.

We were so complicated. We've always been complicated since that time she first made contact with my skin.

Slowly I brought my fingers to her face. It burned everytime her skin touched mine. But it felt so good. It felt so good feeling her skin against mine.

"God, why are you so beautiful?" I blurrted out loud. Fuck.

Her eyes stayed the same. Blank. But I felt her aura change into nervousness(?), shock(?), I dont know I cant really explain it.

I stood up walking away from her trying to stop myself from doing something dumb.

"You should go." I said pretending to clean the kitchen. "Your boyfriend might be looking for you, its late." My heart clenched as I talked about her boyfriend.

"We're done." She softly whispered to the air but weirdly, I heard clearly. "I broke it off last week." She said walking up to me.

But she didnt stop walking towards me until I got cornered in between the empty part of my sink and her.

I then felt her palm touch my bare neck caressing it lovingly. And her other hand gripping my waistband. I leaned slightly to her hand trying to feel her more. She then looked straight to my eye then down to my lips as she pushed away a strand of hair that was on the side of my cheek.

In nano second I felt her warm lips against mine. It was not a kiss. It was just a peck because neither of us were moving.

I then pulled away sighing softly. "You're drunk."

She leaned into my ear, "But that doesn't mean I dont know what I'm doing, Glaiza." She then softly exhaled on my ear bringing pleasure to my whole body.

If only I knew she was going to be like this after drinking I wouldnt have given her anything.

"Glaiza," She sighed just a centimeter away from my lips.

Even the way she say my name makes me so crazy.

I studied her lips for a second. They were slightly open and I couldnt wait anymore to get a taste of it again.

She leaned in fast enough that I didnt even have time to react as she kissed my nose. "Can I stay over?" She asked walking away from me casually.

I then turned around trying to hide my probably apple coloured cheeks. "Y-yeah sure. You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep in the couch." I said putting the glasses in the dishwasher.

"Just sleep there with me. Its not like we havent slept together before."

***
I lied down on my bed, my hair still wet from showering. I know moms always say that you shouldnt sleep with your hair wet cause you'll be blind but I never really believed that so yeah.

"Where's the towels, Glai??!" Rhian yelled from the bathroom.

"Crap. I forgot to put the newly washed towels." I shook my head nagging myself. "Hold on I'll get them." I yelled back at her.

I walked to the laundry room getting the towels for her. When I got them I knocked on the bathroom door. "Rhian open the door."

She then opened the door widely her wet naked body welcoming me. I turned around trying to avoid looking at her bare body. I gave her the towel as she just chuckled at me.

"It's not like you havent seen it before." Right. We had a shower scene together but they didnt really get to show it on the TV because of MTRCB.

I then walked away trying not to think about it. "Thats different."

"How exactly." She said drying her hair with another towel. "You've seen me naked. I've seen you naked. How is that different from seeing me get out of the shower naked?"

"That was infront of the camera..." I said sitting in front of the mirror.

"Hmm. Okay then." She flatly replied.

***
I shifted around my part of the bed trying to get a comfortable position when I felt a hand grip my arm. I stayed frozen. Is she awake?

Slowly, I turned facing her. Her face looked so peaceful. She slept like a baby but then I saw a tear fall from the corner of her eyes as she softly sniffed.

Shocked I shook her body to wake her up. "Rhian. Hey. Are you okay?" Her hand then gripped my arm harder.

"Please don't leave me." She sobbed.

"Hey. Rhian wake up, youre dreaming." I shook her body again.

"Glaiza, please!" She said her whole body shaking.

Glaiza? Why me? "RHIAN WAKE UP PLEASE GODDAMIT." I screamed grabbing both of her cheeks on my hand.

She then woke up her eyes meeting mine. Her face was so wet from crying. Her nose and cheeks were all bright red even in the dark.

"Are you okay?" I tenderly asked her pulling her closer to me. "You were crying so much."

"I thought I was going to lose you." She sniffed her face was on the crook of my neck.

"Youre not going to lose me. Not ever." I said kissing the crown of her head. "I love you okay?"

Oh shit. Shit shit shit.

She then shifted to face me. "I love you, too." She smiled softly. "I really do."

***
And thats it. I honestly cant think of any other way to end it ㅠㅠ you can be upset and disappointed I'm so sorry guys D;