Time 1

Y'all I forgot to mention this is going to be a just really short story cause exams are coming soon so I wont really have a lot of time to write but i still hope you guys like my little imagination :') and I might go from fluff to angst real quick so sorry for the roller coaster feels in advance hehehe

***
It wasn't the people we were against with. It was the time. It was that time when she held my hand while I cried. It was that time when she caressed my arm trying to calm me down while I sobbed, nuzzling on her neck. It was that time when I felt her breath against my lips. It was the time when everyone else left me but she still stayed.

All those times I thought I would be happy, we would be happy. All those times I thought we would be happy without anything but that special thing we had. All I wanted was to be with her and not anyone else. But time is just an asshole sometimes.

I do think that maybe she wasn't really the one, maybe there will be another person that'll come to my life and make me feel alive again. Make me feel I'm loved. Cared for. Make me feel needed. But I dont know. I dont know what to do. What to feel. What to say to everyone who asks me all the time if I'm okay because I myself doesn't even know what okay still is.

***
"Glai!" Rhian yelled from the top of her lungs running towards me on the set of our new series, 'The Richman's Daughter'.

I sighed smiling at the girl, "Here we go again."

Rhian stopped 3 feet away from me and smirked. "Hi," then at the snap of a finger she's already clinging on me.

"LABLAB!!!!" She let go from me, fixing my clothes from being crumpled. "What's up? I havent seen you in like 2 days HAAHAHAHA." She laughed loudly slapping her slightly on the shoulder. "I'm kidding I know you've been busy working out and doing your boxing stuff."

I just looked at her as she tucked a few strands of her hair falling on her face, behind her ear. God, she knows me so well. She even knows what the hell I've been doing.

"So anyway," we started to walk towards the tent we shared. "I was wondering if you're free after the shoot today cause I wanted to see this scary movie but you know me. I'm not really fond of them." I half-smiled.

She elbowed me lightly, "Are you sure you just want me to watch with you?" She grinned and winked at me.

I glanced at her then stared nowhere blankly. My heart felt like it was just hanging on a string. Like it was about to give in and fall but thats not how its supposed to be. This is bullshit. This isn't right. "Hey, I was kidding. I'll come with you but I'll drive okay?" I nod.

***
We got into my condo in no time after the shoot. We were both so tired from all the intense scenes we did but thats how acting is. You just gotta deal with it. "You want something?" I asked as she lie flat on my couch.

"I'm soooo tired." She groaned.

I sat beside her with a chocolate almond silk. "Here." I said placing the cold milk on her pale skin.

She turned around resting her head on my lap as I scroll down through my instagram. "Have you seen the posts of the rebels lately?" I smiled while staring at all of them. "We're so lucky to have them."

She took my phone from my hand and placed it on the coffee table infront of the couch we were on. "I know you have a problem so stop faking your smiles now. I can feel your ambiance. Its so uncomfortable. So unnatural. You're already in your home so it's impossible for you to feel uncomfortable." She sighed sitting beside me, her head now on my shoulder.

"Did he do something again?"

No, he didn't. I did. "No." I flatly replied.

She took my hand intertwining it with hers. "You don't deserve him and he definitely does not deserve someone like you." I know that, because you're the one that only deserves me.

I sighed deeply, "I know that, Rhian."
She played with our fingers like it was the most comfortable thing she's ever done. "Then why do you keep pushing yourself to him?" Because I don't want this to happen. All of these that I'm feeling right now.

I let go of her hand and walked to the window and stood by it. The sky was so full of start brightly shinning. It was so beautiful.

I felt a tear fall on my left cheek. I quietly sniffed. "I wish I could just be a star." A pair of hands then wrapped around my waist tightly hugging me.

"Please stop crying." Her hot breath against my skin sent shivers all over my body. We've never been this close. At least not on set. Not like this, alone.

She turned me around to face her. "Glaiza, you seriously need to stop crying."

She put her warm hands on my bare arms caressing them. Once again she pulled me into a hug. But it was different from all the hugs we've ever had. This hug felt so securing. It made me feel like she cared so much about me. Like she will protect me from anyone else.

I nuzzled on her neck and finally a river of tears left my eyes. I was sobbing. Like a little girl who had her lollipop taken away. I bet my make up is all smudged on her neck and my face now but I just couldn't help it. When she held me like that I felt all the emotions I've never felt before. I was in so much pain. But why? I knew I didnt love him but why was I in pain?

She gently ran her hand on my back. "Shhh. It's okay. I'm here. You're not alone, Babe. I'm always here remember that okay?" She pushed me lightly away from her lifting my chin up to face her.

"Look how ugly you look now."

She wipes my face again. "Stop now or i'll seriously call my racing brothers to get revenge on that ugly ass dude?" I smiled softly at her.

God I'm so lucky I have someone like her.

"There we go." She smiles back at me.

"Look at you. You're so much more prettier when you don't fake your smile." She patted my head as if I were her pet. "So, are we going to watch or nah?"