Time2

Sorry it took so long but here. I know this story sucks. BLAME MY INSPIRATION. she broke my heart so yeah. No more happy imaginations or even just simple imaginations for me. :/ but anyway I still hope his turns out okay :) Enjoy reading!

***
I flopped flat on my bed as I scrolled through #TRMDHappilyEverAfter on twitter.

"I wonder when the RasTro indie film is going to happen. #TRMDHappilyEverAfter"
"RasTro should really date after this!! #TRMDHappilyEverAfter"
"I'M GOING TO MISS THIS SHOW A LOT. :( #TRMDHappilyEverAfter"

I smiled to myself as I looked at our fans tweets. Its sad but we're relieved that the fans are cool with not extendig the show.

The final episode is today but we finished shooting a week ago. I checked on the time again trying to miss the show.

8:45. My digital clock showed in red colour. I sighed turning into a fetal position. Can you believe it? It's already been 2 and a half months.

Two and a half months since I met Rhian after the last drama we had together. Two and a half months since we got closer. Since my life got all fucked up because I didnt know what to feel or even think whenever I'm with her. Since I fell for her. Since she first held me. Wiped my tears away. Made me feel like cloud nine.

A loud ringing if the doorbell echoed throughout my empty condo. I dragged myself to open the door and to my surprise Katrina, Chynna, Steph, Mike, and Sheena were here with a bunch of foods and drink in their hands.

"Bro!" Chynna loudly greets me as she puts her arm over my shoulder. "Whats up?"

I glanced at all of them, "Nothing. Whats up with YOU guys? Why are y'all here?" I asked curiously.

Katrina then started walking inside my condo to the kitchen with the drinks she had in a paper bag, "Well, sonce its the last day of the show we planned to watch it together. Here." She casually said.

One by one, they started to crowd my living room. "And who exactly said you can do that here?" Everyone pointed at Chynna who was pointing back at Katrina. "Oh Chynna if you're seriously not my friend I wouldve pushed you out the window." I sighed.

I then walked back to the kitchen to prepare all the food they brought. I'm surprised that this time they actually brought food becuase the last time I had to go to the grocery all by myself just to prepare food for them.

But hold on. I suddenly thought while putting all the plastic and paper bags away. Where the hell is She?

***
It was already half way through the show and shes still not here. Is she not going to be here? Is she with her boyfriend right now? Who is she watching the ending with? By herself?

All these thoughts ran through my mind as we continued to watch the show.

Just few minutes later when everyone was so engrosed to the show another doorbell rang loudly. "It's probably the pizza guy. I'll get it." I volunteered standing up from the couch.

But as you guessed, it wasnt the delivery guy. Well, this person had two a boxes of pizza but shes not the delivery guy.

"Hey," she awkwardly greets me. "I saw the delivery guy and thought that I should just take it since I'm so late for the show and I was going here anyway."

"Oh no. It's okay. Come in." I welcome her.

***
Chynna and Katrina are already passed out. Why you mean? We sorta played a game where when you lose you take a shot and they lost every single time so there they are now, drunk and unconcious. Good thing Stephanie and Sheena volunteered to take them home as Mike drove for them cause he's the only one who didnt take a shot.