CHAPTER 10: New clue unlocked

SCENE: GOD OF WAR'S MANSION

TIME: APRIL 17TH, 5:45 PM

God of fate: You! You are conducting the ritual? Has your fiancé finally gone mad?!

God of war: I have my reasons.

God of fate: I don't give a damn about your reasons!

Goddess of music: The dragon did not do anything to me. Look I am perfectly fine.

God of fate grabbed her shoulders in concern.

God of fate: I just thought of fifty seven different ways of how you could have died!

God of war: I was with her the whole time. Chill out dude.

God of fate: W..what do you mean? You were with her the whole time?

God of fate: What now? They were alone together for half a day? They aren't even engaged yet. What did they do together for so long? Should I be concerned?

Goddess of music: Where's my sister?

God of fate: She has been reading in that corner for a while now.

Goddess of knowledge: Y'all finally done? Can we start now?

Led by the God of War, they entered the chamber where the dragon dwelled. At the sight of the newcomers, the dragon grew restless, but calms down quickly.

God of fate: Ya see! Even a dragon calms down in my presence.

God of war: It calmed down in the presence of goddess of knowledge as it recognizes her greatness.

Goddess of music controls barely her laugh while God of fate rolls up his sleeves.

God of fate: What you picking a fight with me eh?

The dragon roars furiously at the comment as it echoes within the chamber.

Goddess of music: That's the God of war you buffoon.

While the goddess of knowledge chants a spell which makes the dragon lose consciousness, God of fate squinted his eyes at the God of war and he glares at him in response.

Goddess of knowledge: Someone has to place the carnelian stones around the dragon.

God of fate: I'll do it.

God of fate extends both his hands and  manipulates the levitating carnelian stones to create a protective circle around the dragon.

Goddess of knowledge: Now Goddess of music shall start playing to awaken the spirit while the God of fate meditate facing the dragon.

God of music: Ok

God of fate: Hold on.

God of fate stands up approaches the Goddess of music. He holds her hand and walks out of the chamber.

God of fate: Gimme a min guys.

Goddess of knowledge: (rolls her eyes) What now?

SCENE: OUTSIDE THE CHAMBER

Goddess of music: What is it?

God of fate: How many times have I told you to chip your nails before playing? Had you been playing all morning with this?

Goddess of music: Don't make a big deal out of it.

God of fate: See again? Your ignorance makes me worry more!