CHAPTER 7: Tension

SCENE: SEOUL GWANAK POLICE STATION

TIME: APRIL 15TH, 7:30 AM

SETTING: A POLICE OFFICER RUSHES IN TO REPORT TO THE SENIOR.

Blogger: Hey guys, wassup, Today I will have late night ramen. In case you guys are wondering, this is my balcony view, just opposite to the back of a police station...

The senior police officer's attention is suddenly captured as he overhears the blog mentioning a familiar address.

Senior police officer: Hey! Gimme that!

The police officer casts a hesitant glance in his direction, sweating hard as he suppresses his rising fear.

Police officer: Sir! I was only looking up the news today. I wasn't slacking off! The blog suddenly popped up on the screen like an advertisement. I knew I had to change my phone, it's been 6 years already!

Upon confirming his suspicions, the senior police officer's eyes welled up with tears of joy.

Senior police officer: For the first time! For the first time, your joblessness has proven beneficial to me. Now, let's see the mastermind behind the letter.

Police officer: It's a girl, but she's hooded, how are we going to find her?

Senior police officer:(sneers) That should not be a problem.

SCENE: ROOM NO.304, SNU DORMITORY

TIME: APRIL 15TH, 8:46 PM

SETTING: EUN-AE WALKS INTO THE ROOM WITH A HANDFUL OF PRESENTS AND PLAES THEM INFRONT OF TAE-RI.

Eun-ae: Here are all your gifts for today.

Tae-ri: Why would you bother picking them up?

Eun-ae: Seriously, more than six guys are behind me for your number and to give me gifts to deliver to you. How long is this gonna happen? What if Baek-hyun misunderstands me?

Tae-ri: Reject all of them.

Eun-ae: I have known you since high school. But I feel that there is something about you that I don't know and that is why you seclude yourself from others.

Tae-ri: I am sorry, but that is something that I want you to never know about.

In a fit of rage, Tae-ri storms into her bed and pulls the sheets above her head, seeking solace in the seclusion of her own space as she grapples with overwhelming emotions.

Eun-ae:(sighs) She always does this when the topic comes up... she is probably sulking again.

TIME: APRIL 15TH, 2:05 AM

Tae-ri slips out of her bed when Eun-ae sleeps, she finds tranquility as she gazes outside, observing the serene beauty of nature outside that contradicts human nature. The sight offers her a moment of solace and calm amidst the chaos of life.

Tae-ri: Why am I different from others? Why am I given this curse to live with? Is there anyone like me? Who can understand me? Please, hurry. I don't wanna do this anymore...

SCENE: TWENTY EIGHTH FLOOR OF HOTEL ROOM, SEOUL

TIME: APRIL 15TH, 8:40 PM

SETTING: GOD OF AFTERLIFE SITS ON THE COUCH IMMERSED IN DEEP THOUGHT. THE SUBORDINATE COMES IN.

Subordinate: You have a plan, don't you?

God of afterlife: What are you talking about?

Subordinate: You are getting unnecessarily close to that human girl. Its not like you at all.