CHARACTERS

( Feel free to imagine whoever you want )

ZIRWA AHMED ( 20 )

     Zirwa is a sunshine for everyone around her, innocent but not naive, shy around people she doesn't know but can't stop talking when she gets comfortable .

She just completed her graduation and is now taking a break.

ZYRAN ALI ( 25 )

ZYRAN ALI ( 25 )

       Zyran is an introverted person who has a cold personality, and is arrogant and doesn't talk much even with his family.

He's the next CEO of his father's company.

RYAN AHMED ( 41 )

         Ryan Ahmed father of zirwa, famous self-made billionaire ,owns a textile company in Pakistan and resorts all around the world. Love zirwa a lot can do anything or her , she is his life.

ANAYA AHMED ( 39 )

          Anaya Ahmed mother of zirwa, is a housewife who loves her family a lot and can do anything for them, possessive over zirwa as she is their only child, she is more of a friend then the mother to zirwa.

ASAD ALI ( 46 )

        Asad Ali is the father of zyran , famous billionaire owns the jewelry company , hotels , restaurants and malls.

NIMRA ALI. ( 44 )

         Nimra Ali is the wife of Asad Ali and has two sons, she is a famous gynaecologist who works in her own hospital , and loves her family A lot .

DANIAL ALI ( 26 )

        Danial Ali is the first son of Asad and nimra, also a famous cardiologist who also works in their family hospital, a gentle and soft-spoken person, a true definition of a gentleman.

( The other characters will be introduced when they enter the story)💜
_____________________________________________________________________.

Hello bubbles!

I hope you will love the story if there are grammar mistakes please bare with me, cuz English isn't my first language but I will try to not disappoint you please give me your feedback.

Bye🤗

Don't forget to

V
O
T
E

+

S
H
A
R
E

+

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Be safe and healthy 😉🫡❣️💞🪻