"It wasn't like that. As I said, it was the wrong call," gaeul shrugged off as sungho frowned. She quickly replaced it with a teasing smirk as the phone began to ring again. He reached over to grab the phone as gaeul quickly tried to stop him. But ultimately failed as sungho held the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" He questioned as he turned to gaeul with a teasing smirk. She expected jake to reply and ask for gaeul but it wasn't jake. Gaul frowned slightly as she glanced over her brother.

"Who is this?" A deep voice spoke back. He winked at gaeul teasingly as he leant back against the kitchen island. Gaeul watched his movements as she shrugged. "Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine," The voice replied with a flirty tone. Sungho face scrunched up as he mentally gagged.

"Bro whoever you are you're corny as hell," sungho laughed. Gaeul raised an eyebrow at him while sungho shrugged. "Your not the first girl, are you?" The voice replied in a sudden tense tone. Sungho glanced back to gaeul as he furrowed his eyebrows. He knew gaeul?

"Nah dude i don't if you can tell but I'm a guy" sungjo replied hesitantly as he handed the phone to gaeul. The blonde furrowed her eyebrows as she hesitantly brought the phone to her ear.
"Hello?" Gaeul asked. Her attention was on sungho who stepped over to the microwave. He opened the door and saw it wasn't ready yet.

"Then why did you call me again?" Gaeul questioned. Sungho glanced over to her with a knowing look. Gaeul let out a little chuckle whilst sungho tried not to pay attention. He just wanted to watch a movie.

"Well you are forgiven. Bye now!" Gaeul quickly spoke out as she put the phone back in it's holder. Sungho let out a sigh as she brushed a stray strand out her face. Gaeul glanced over to sungho with a pointed look.

"Told you it wasn't jake!" Gaeul exclaimed as
Sungho rolled hid eyes. "Well how was I suppose to know!" Sungho exclaimed with a small laugh as gaeul shook her head with a smile. Unknown to the two, another series of calls would forfill their night.

Before the pair could decide what horror movie they wanted to watch, the phone rang again

Gaeul rolled her eyes as she quickly got up to answer it. Sungho glanced after her as she was left in the living room all alone. He scrolled through the various movies on the screen that was on hbo.

His eyes flickered to Childs play. He hadn't seen that movie in a long time. He had watched it with Matthew and gyuvin a couple of months ago. He smiled at the memory of Matt and gyu teasing him for jumping and hiding hid face.

"Hello?" She heard gaeul voice echo through the house. Sungho got up slowly and made her way to the kitchen where gaeul was talking to whoever was on the phone.

"What's that noise?" She heard a quiet, raspy voice ask from the phone. Gaeul glanced over to sungho and shrugged at her. Sungo guessed it was the same guy from before.