Chapter 1: Dreams

(Authors POV)

A couple of years have went by as the couple took in that little baby they found into their hearts. They both loved him as if he was their own child. They took the child to the hospital to have them get checked out to see if the child was ok. The doctors checked them out and ran a DNA test. When the test results came, the doctors went back to couple to tell them the good news and bad news. The goods news was thst the baby was and and healthy. The bad news however is thet his parents were unknown.

His test results came back with unknown parents, it's like they didn't even exist. The couple left and fill out the paperwork and went home. The couple got married a few weeks after they found him and bought their own house in a nice neighborhood. Where they can live happily without any problems. Their house was big enough for to y/n to run around in and never get bored in.

The house was beautiful in the side and out, it even has a swimming pool in the backyard.

(This is what their house looks like)

It had plenty of space for a guest or for another baby if they decided to have one. Right now, they decided to raise the boy first before they start even thinking about having their first born baby. The couple named him y/n, the newest member of the l/n family. He met the other family members during their wedding and they loved him as well as they did.

His father Ben l/n, had a good job to support him and his wife so they wouldn't be in debt. While his wife Felicia l/n was stayed at home, she would look after y/n while he is at work, as she does have a weekend job and she works at a flower shop in town.

If they saved up enough money, they would go on a vacation anywhere across the globe for a good time as a family. So they had nothing to worry about, at least not yet.

(5 years later)

It's been about 5 years as y/n is now 7 years old. He had (H/C) in a (H/S), with (E/C) and his skin was (S/C). We see him sitting on the floor, playing with his toys, while his mother was making them supper. The young boy was distracted playing to see what his mother was making for dinner. Y/n was occupied, playing with his toys, until his mother gets dinner done. His mother looks at him and smiles at the sight of him playing with his stuff animals.

The little boy turns around and looks at his mother who was still smiling at him. This made him giggle, he started to move towards her and once he was in the kitchen, he grabbed onto her legs and hugged her. This made Felicia smile even more, seeing her little boy hug her legs. She gently rubs her hand on his hair and he smiles from this. Y/n giggles while his mother keeps rubbing his head as if he was a puppy.

When the moment was over, she went back to fixing dinner and her little boy went back to playing with his toys until dinner was ready.

(Timeskip To Night Time)

We cut to nighttime, his mother and father was sleeping in there comfy bed. As we cut to y/n, sleeping peacefully with his stuffed animal wrapped around in his arms. He was sleeping peacefully while having a amazing dream of him playing with his stuffed wolf plushie, who was talking to him as if he was real, but he wasn't.

He was having fun in his dream, but things were staring to change, his dream was starting to change. Y/n was now in some sort of Egyptian desert, and his his talking wolf plushie was gone.

(Y/N): Wolfe! Where are you!?

But nothing responded. He started to get scared, without his plush wolf plushie he felt vulnerable, he would feel a lot safer if he had his stuffed plush wolf.

But then however, he heart someone's voice.

???: everything will be alright, my child.

He couldn't tell where it was coming from. Y/n was now getting more scared by the second. All he wanted was to go back to having a good dream with his stuffed wolf plush.

He soom looked in the distance to see someone far away, in the distance someone was walking up towards him.

It was a pretty lady wearing a white dress, a necklace around her neck, and she was barefoot. She wasn't wearing amy shoes, just walking in the hot sand.

The little boy could barley see her feet while she was walking up towards him

The little boy could barley see her feet while she was walking up towards him. The lady was getting closer and closed to him, y/n stood still as the woman here closer.

As she got more closer, she held up her arms out towards gin. As if she was trying to hug him.

???: We will be together again soon.

Before she could get any more closer to him, the dream ends. The child wakes up with a confused expression on his face. There were a lot of questions that he wanted to be answered. Who was that lady in his dream, why did she wanted to hug him, and so many more questions.

He goes back to sleep in his bed as he hears the pretty lady's voice once more.

???: I'll be waiting for you...my child.

That was the last thing y/n hears before he finally goes back to sleep.