forgotten

lucy unlocked the door and went inside her house forgetting that she had to pick kianna from soccer practice. lucy really just wanted to sit on the couch and get drunk but knew she shouldnt, instead she checks up on the girls

lucy: "hey t, how was school?"
tamara: "boring" 

lucy and tamara talked for a bit.

lucy: "are you hungry?"
tamara: "starving."
lucy: "okay, sushi?"
tamara: "oh yes please!"

lucy leaves tamaras room and goes to check up on kianna, she opens kiannas bedroom door and dosent see her.

lucy: "kie where are you?"

lucy looks around the house for a bit and still dosent see her, she starts panicking and dosent know what to do expect call tim.

on the phone with tim

tim: "hi.."
lucy: "PLEASE TELL ME KIANNAS WITH YOU"
tim: "what no, why?"
lucy: "I CANT FIND HER."
tim: "im coming over."

call ends.

with kianna
kianna was sitting on the bleachers waiting for her mom to pick her up. after an hour she just decided to walk, while she was walking a car pulled over beside her, the driver rolled down her window.

angela: "kie? what are you doing walking by yourself at this time?"
kianna: "i had to get home somehow, my mom forgot to pick me up from practice."
angela: "come, ill drive you."

kianna opens the car door and gets in the passenger side.

back with lucy

lucy was pasting back and forth when tim opened the front door.

tim: "how do you mange to lose our daughter?"
lucy: "your blaming this on me?!"
tim: "no"
lucy: "really because thats what it sounded like."

lucy and tim start arguing back and forth for a good 15 minutes until angela opens the front door and her and kianna walk in, they both immediately stop fighting.

lucy: "KIANNA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

lucy runs up to kianna and hugs her

kianna: "dont yell at me, your the one who forgot me at practice."
lucy: "shit, im so sorry. my head wasnt screwed on properly."
tim: "ohh so you just forgot about our daughter"
lucy: "you didnt remember either."
tim: "i would of but your the one who picks her up not me"
lucy: "THEIR YOU GO AGAIN, BLAMING ME."
tim: "IM-"
kianna: "CAN YOU JUST STOP FIGHTING, YOU BARLEY EVER TALK TO EACHOTHER AND WHEN YOU DO ALL YOU DO IS BLAME EACHOTHER FOR STUPID SHIT, WHEN ITS BOTH YOUR FAULTS."

before lucy or tim could answer kianna stroms off to her room slamming her door, after a couple minutes angela opens her bedroom door to see her crying on the edge of her bed

angela: "kie im so sorry."
kianna: "for what?"
angela: "that you have to deal with this, i know its hard but it will get better."
kianna: "how, my parents can't even
remember me?"
angela: "i know it seems that way but they still love you so so much, their both just having a hard time"
kianna: "yeah.. can i stay at yours tonight?"
angela: "of course pack a bag, im gonna let your mom know"

kianna packs a bag and angela lets lucy know, after 15 minutes kianna comes out her room and angela takes her to her house.

i hope you enjoyed,
remember to have something to eat and drink!!