The lost Brother (part 2) Part 4

" What should we do Raiden? " * Kitana said. *

* Raiden think's to himself as his eye's flash lighting. * " I guess we wait. "

" Wait are you serious Raiden? We can't just do nothing. "

" But we can and must..... This is there fight Liu Kang. Besides like they said the place is full of traps. Unless you want to test your luck I suggest. You do just that and sit and wait. " * Raiden sits down on a rock. *

" Man I hate waiting. " * Jax said as he crossed his Arms. *

" You really don't remember me do you. " * He said without feeling. *

* Ice forms on his hands. * " I already told you. " * He said with anger. * " What did you do with the other's? "

* He chuckled. * " You should be more worried about what I am going to do too you and Cyberfox. "

* She look's at him like she is trying to remember. * " Emmm why dose it matter so much if we do? " * She said with worry. *

* He looked at cyberfox and stopped crossing his arm's. * " To be forgotten.. by one of the only people that new me......." * His eye's glow bright. * " Maybe this will help. " * He disappeared and grabbed Cyberfox from behind and throws her agent the wall. *

" CYBERFOX! " * Sub-zero punches Noob in the gut. As hard as he can. * *

Noob Goes flying back into wall. He jumps off the wall and kicks sub-zero sending him to the ground. *

" Ahhhh. " * Sub-zero gets back up blood Goes down the side of his mouth. * " I am going to kill you . "

* Cyberfox gets back up holding her head. *

" Cyberfox are you alright. " * He gets kicked back. * " Ahhhh. " * He punched Noob in the face Making him go back a little. *

" You should pay attention to me Not her. "

" Shut your mouth I don't care who you are. If you where someone who cared about me. You never would of done this. So you must of been someone who I hated. "

* Noob seems upset for a second as he says this. * " You want to know who I am!? " * He Runs at sub-zero black tar wrapped around sub-zeros legs. *

" NO LET ME GO! "

* He takes out a knife blood dripping onto the ground. He look's up confused and shocked. * " You fool. "

* The knife was in cyberfoxes chest. She shakes as blood comes from her mouth. She grabs Noobs hand wrapped around the handle. *

" CYBERFOX NO! " * Sub-zero yelled with anger and pain. *

" What are you doing stupid women. " * He looked at her with hatred. *

* She smile a little and puts her hand on Noobs mask. *

* Noobs eye's widen with surprise. * " What are you doing? "

" I am sorry.... I.... Remember now... I. " * Her eye's role back as she passed out. *

* Sub-zero wrapped his arms around her  as she falls. He keeps quite as he takes the knife from her chest. *

* Noob is stocked as he look's at her. *

* The silence is broken with sub-zero. * " NO NO NO NO NO CYBERFOX WAKE UP! "

* He holds her close to him still felling a weak heart beat he look's at Noob. His eye's lose life and show only Rage. He lays Cyberfox down and stands up. Ice forms around his arm's. *

" I am going to tare you apart. "

* He stepped towards Noob ice forms around his feet and floor. Leaving frozen footsteps. *