I don't sleep... So you're a vampire?

I couldn't sleep last night. I even put on music but it just kept me up, I glanced at my clock, 6:25am. I sighed, only one thing to do, time to get ready
for school. I rolled on the floor, too tired to move, I guess I can do a little work out. I pushed my self up and down. After 65, I did sit ups. After I did 136 of those I looked for my weights.

"Hmm guess I left them in the gym." I looked at my clock, 7:10. I jumped in the shower and got dressed, I looked at my self in the mirror. My hair was messy since I just ran my hand through it, I pulled on a random white shirt with some shit on it, that Ray, I think, gave to me and some ripped jeans. I felt weird wearing nothing over my shirt so I put on a ripped blue jean jacket on. 

I unplugged my phone, grabbed my keys and ran off the stairs. I said bye to the guys and got in my car. "What time did Max want me there?" I said to my self, then I stopped, wait why am I worried about that. I drove around for a bit, but I got bored so I arrived at 7:40. Max ran outside and got in my car.

"Good you came on time, I thought you were going to be late. Thanks." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I felt uncomfortable...

"Yeah, whatever let's go." I reversed and sped out of there, not knowing what to say. 

"Are you blushing?" He touched my arm and smiled big at me. I gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"Oh please, like there's something to blush about." I rolled my eyes and sped up. 

"Hey, you might want to slow down your going 90 in a 59 zone." He gripped the door and my arm. That made me smirk. I didn't even realized it.

"I'm sorry am I scaring you?" He nodded fast "Mkay." I pushed harder on the gas and passed the school,  while Max screamed. I made a sharp U-Turn and went for school. I parked "Get out." I said calmly.

"What?"

"I said, Get. Out." He opened the door.

"Are you going to come?"

"Yeah I'll park so you don't sweat." I gave him a blank face and leaned over to shut he's door. He slammed he's middle finger on the door and walked off, I zoomed in the parking lot and saw Winnie with that asshole and her friends. I parked 5 cars down and walked out. I spun the keys in my hand and walked by them, and of course Abby was the first to see me.

"Hey, Remington!" She waved her hand in the air and walked over to me, "Hey, where's Max?" I stopped, why is she worried about him? She looked back and leaned closer, "I think Nicole likes him." I smirked as she looked at me.

"Cool, then." I looked at that guy while he was poking Winnie's sides, "Who's that guy?" Abby looked back.

"Just Dylan, come on let's go." She looped her arm with mine and walked towards the school. I tried to think of anything else but Winnie kept popping up in my head. I hated that, I want to forget, but I can't. Maybe 'cause I nicked named her, but I nicked named Nicole. We walked into school and people looked at Abby then me, I looked straight forward not giving a fuck about any of them.

"Hey, can you walk me to my class?" She looked up at me. Abby was a skinny girl, blonde hair, and greenish graish eyes. She had beautiful eyes, but not really into the whole flat thing?  My mind switched over to Winnie, damn she was something, she had a shape like a coke bottle, all nice and curvy.. I need a cold shower.

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged and walked her to English class and I went to my trig class. I sat in the back again, right behind Max, "Hey, Maxie pad." He turned quick and glared.

"Are you fucking me right now? Maxie pad? Really?" He put an eyebrow up, I bit my bottom lip and smiled sexy.

"Sure did. Guess that makes up for daddy." I winked as he blushed and turned around. I looked at the door to see Dylan walk in, looking pissed which being the person I am, I smirk and scoff, he looked at me and walked over.