One Way Or Other

Turns out me and Max have all the same classes yay for me, but really, I'm dying inside. I mean this guy might as well be a girl. Me and Max are skipping gym, his idea not mine. We walked down the hall together when he stared to slow down.

"So, what's your story Beau, or Remington? Which one do you like better?" His questions almost had me there, but Jakob must have given Max my own profile.  I kept my face neutral and kept   walking until I found a locker to lean on.

"Which ever one you like screaming out more, baby." I smirked and winked hoping he could just change the subject. He looked agape at me.

"Excuse me?" he looked me up and down before stepping up to me. "What did you say?" I pushed off the locker and stood up straight looking down at him.

"You're the one who chose to speak up, so speak." I spoke smoothly not really trying to keep everything neutral and not give in to my annoyed state of mind. Plus, I don't hit girls. "Yeah, I thought so." I scoffed after a moment of him just looking at me. Without warning I saw him raise he's hand to me. I moved back to look at him as he swung at me, I grabbed he's arm and pined it behind him, then the other above him to pressed him to the locker.

"You asshole!" He screamed in my face. Hmm, second time today I've been called that. I looked at him and let him go.

"I'm sorry Max, it was a reflex. I didn't mean to hurt you; I would never hurt you." I gave him a smile only to have him slap me, I clenched and unclench my fist to stop myself from doing anything to get me fired. I saw it coming and forced myself to let it happen, whatever makes him feel better.

"Don't call me baby, asshole." He said calmly like he didn't just slap me, "Now that we're good we can be friends, ok?"

He held out he's hand to me, I looked at his hand and back at him, "Ok but maybe you should watch how you start a conversation." I kept my face straight not shaking it.

"Yeah, whatever but how are you so hot?" He looked me up and down, "I mean damn what factory did you come from, Ken." He licked his lips. That's uninviting, and he just called me a barbie doll.

I ran my hand through my hair and grabbed his hand as he was going to smack my butt. "Don't touch me there." I growled throwing he's hand down.

"Can I touch your chest?" He looked up with puppy dog face.

"We just became friends and you wanna touch me? No, ok you can't touch me like that."

"Yeah, we're friends, but friends do things for other friends." He winked. I just rolled my eyes and let go of his hand, I pushed him in front of me, so he doesn't try anything.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I walked into study hall to see Brinley talking to two other girls, I looked around more and saw Max go towards the back of the class and put his head down. Max was a sickly skinny almost like there was something wrong, but nothing was in the folder, so I ignored it. He stood at 5'5 maybe with black curly hair, brown eyes and thin pink lips. He wore an anime shirt, with black skinny jeans, but really, they were big.

Let's see Brinley or Max, fun or weird talk, hmm. I walked over to Max and grabbed he's arm and lifted him up to dragged him to Brinley. "Brinley, this is Max. Max, this is Brinley." I winked at her and the girl next to her, gasped. I looked at her and then back at Brinley. "Would you like to introduce us?" I looked at the other girl who Max was already talking about... I don't even know.

"Abby, Remington and Max. Remington and Max, Abby. Nicole, Max and Remington, Max and Remington, Nicole." She rolled her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you." Abby scooted next to me and smiled.