Chapter 2 | A sibling reunion

Hi lol this is Bex (or Vent_Girl-) and uh yeah so my new book has aired :)

This chapter will explain why Klutzy was so injured. 

On second thought it doesn't really.

It's just a bunch of angst lol.

The next chapter will explain a bit more since the next one is basically just monotone critters lore. So stay alert for that chapter lol :)

Hateable CraftyCorn will be included from this chapter onwards bc I don't like her!!

Why?

Well.... I was listening to all of the smiling critters' voice lines to try and analyse their personalities and Crafty just sounds like a bitch. Sorry to those of you who like her, this is just what I see her as.

Basically she is a bit obsessive over DogDay and tries to make those who he is more attached to (more specifically CatNap) stay out of her way etc

She's also a bit selfish so when her and e.g. idk lol Bobby?? are in a difficult situation, she'll lie and blame things on Bobby and/or she'll run away. She only cares if she makes it out of a situation as the victim.

Crafty = basically one of the bitches who plays the victim 24/7 and lies and yadayadayada.

Just to clarify for those who are like "why is she saying that" or "why is she acting like that?"

That's why :)

Anyways, onto the next chapter!

Klutzy Kitty's POV

I couldn't believe it. They were all there in front of me. They were all well. They were all healthy. They were all alive

I wanted to cry. Even though I knew I couldn't and never would again (since I'm a toy), I could almost feel myself fighting them back. 

And I knew that if I could cry in this body, the second I started, I wouldn't be able to stop. 

I wanted to run towards them and hug them, but I knew I would fall over after a few steps. I hadn't stood up in so long. What was it now.... 3 years? 

3 years. 3 years in that storage room. 

I was lucky to have Sweet Sheep there for me. If she wasn't supporting me, I wouldn't have been able to walk, let alone leave that wretched storage room.  I'm so glad she's still my best friend after all this time. When I was kept in the critters and she wasn't, I thought that she would ditch me completely. But I guess I was wrong. 

Wrong like I normally was.

And I guess it's good being wrong sometimes.

"...Klutzy..?" Bubba sputtered. 

"..Bu8@..?" I croaked in response.

God I hate my voice. 

I think my neck must have been injured to damage my vocal cords. But I honestly can't remember how I got all of my injuries.. I can remember some though. I'll have to talk to the critters about them. 

Even though I'm a nurse and I should know these things.

Admittedly, when he attacked me, I did take my med bag off. So I didn't have the supplies to patch myself up. I thought I was going to die for a second time. I left it there for the rest of the critters to find. To remember me by. Because I thought they wouldn't otherwise. Was it stupid? Probably. Do I regret it? To be honest, no.