Leo NOT needed

Emu and Kohane just teleported into the Candyland SEKAI, where they see Haruka, Miku, and KAITO.

Emu: Everyone!

Haruka: So you called me? You said you wanted to talk to me about the information I got from Ichika?

Kohane: Yes!

Haruka: Well she told me that it had to do with her band.

Miku: What happened?!

KAITO: Calm down, Miku.

Haruka: It all started one day at school...

Flashback to what happened back in Miyamasuzaka

Saki: Ichika! Are you ready for band practice?

Ichika: Yes! We've been getting so many fans! Despite being indie musicians, its going so well!

Saki: Yeah! Lets keep it up until the end!

Ichika: Yeah!

Then all of  a sudden a glitchy version of Miku of the hologram with a worried and scared look.

Miku: G-Gu-uys! 

Saki: M-Miku? Is something wrong? Y-Your state.

M-Miku: D-Don't c-come...

Then here hologram disappeared.

Ichika: Don't come? What did she mean that to not come?

Shiho: Am I interrupting something?

Saki: Miku said not to come-

Shiho: To the Sekai perhaps?

Saki: That's gotta be it!

Ichika: Something bad must've happened! We must check it out!

Shiho: I know your worried, but we should listen to what Miku said.

Saki: As much that I love Miku and the virtual singers, Miku and Shiho are right though...

Ichika: We must check it out at the very least!

As the three of them are about to press the untitled, their untitled looked glitchy, like it was about to disappear. They still press it though but they are exposed to a shocking sight. The SEKAI, tables were thrown all over and chairs were broken. The star map was completely scribbled and instruments were complete destroyed. The curtains were closed as well.

Saki: The SEKAI...

Shiho: So this is why you they said not to come here...

Miku: W-Why are you here? You shouldn't be here...

Ichika: Why though?

Miku: There is little chance that she can be saved!

Saki: Huh, so there is this random girl...

Shiho:...Who needs to be saved?

Ichika: Saved huh?

Miku: Unfortunately, there is little chance now. Because of her true feelings, the SEKAI is now in complete ruins and is now going to dissappear.

Ichika: Who is it?

???: Why are you guys here?

An emotionless voice is right behind them and had emotionless eyes, as if their true self was gone and lost.

???: Explain yourself, Miku.

Miku:....

Shiho: Eh? H-Honami?

Saki: Hona-chan? What's wrong! Why are you so like this!

Honami: ...Ugh

Ichika: Is something wro-

Honami: Your so annoying. 

Saki: Eh?

Ichika: W-Why? Why are you like this?

Honami:...After being on drums  with you guys and after going pro, I've felt like something wrong here. I didn't know what at first though...

Shiho: But you found out what that gap was, right?

Honami: Yes. That would be emptiness, no emotion at all. A path that didn't feel right for some reason, within that gap in me.

Saki: We'll help you Hona-chan! I'm sure of it! So don't wor-

Honami: Shut up!

Ichika: Eh?

Honami: Nothing ever worked. The emptiness has already grown enough. There is nothing you can do. And now, the School SEKAI will then disappear. For good this time.

Ichika: No. I won't allow that!

Honami: Is that so. I'll be the first one to be forced here then. E

All of a sudden, her kind soft voice was back

Honami: Even if our ties break apart, we'll find new paths that we'll link to our new true selves, right?

Then her voice went back to emotionless

Honami: So Miku, before this SEKAI collapses and disappears, get me out first, and then the others.

Miku: Okay...

Ichika: Please! Miku don't do this

Miku: I'm sorry, b-but th-this i-is h-h-ow things are su-pp-ose to b-be.

Her voice was faltering. Miku then got Honami out of the SEKAI first. Then Shiho...

Shiho: N-No..W-Why?!

Miku then touches her and she vanishes out of the SEKAI. Next was Saki...

Saki: W-Why..I thought we will be friends, forever...

Miku then touches her and vanishes out of SEKAI. Ichika was last. But Miku had a sadistic look on her face for Ichika.

Miku: You couldn't chase the dreams with them. To Honami, she sees you as a failure.

Ichika: ...

Ichika then vanishes out of SEKAI. The SEKAI then collapses and the UNTITLED has disappeared. They have lost their true feelings.

Ichika POV: I'm all to blame, aren't I...