My doubt

At the wonder stage, it was sunset, and the troupe is now currently in their original clothing.

Kohane: We did it!

Emu: All those smiles on their faces, I'm glad people liked the show!

Haruka: That's true.

Ichika: Everyone seemed happy, alright.

Emu: Seeing all of those people smiling in the crowd makes me so happy!

Kohane: I'm glad your happy Emu. Your smile is about to cover your entire face!

Haruka: That just means that she is really happy.

Ichika: ...

Emu: Huh? Ichika-chan? Are you okay? You seem down.

Ichika: Huh? Oh, I'm fine. However, I want to apologize.

Kohane: Apologize for what?

Ichika: For what happened earlier in the show. If Haruka didn't pitch in, then the show would've turned into a disaster. 

Kohane: Ichika...

Kohane POV: Thankfully we found our script book hidden in the props, but still...

Haruka: Ichika, it was an accident. They happen all the time.

Ichika: I know that. But this is also my first theater show I'v ever done here. Despite coming from different backgrounds, when it comes to talent and music, I nearly tied us down from success.

Emu: Ichika...

Ichika: Besides, if Haruka didn't  come in with the idea, then who knows what would've happened to the stage.

Emu: Ichika...

Ichika: I'm sorry, but I don't think that I'm good enough to be a member of this troupe.

Kohane: Ichika please, we need you.

Ichika: I'm sorry...

Ichika then runs off and out of the amusement park.

Haruka: Ichika! Wait!

Haruka then runs after Ichika.

Kohane: Ichika...

Emu: Poor Ichika...

Kohane: Is there a way we can help her?

Right on Kamiyama, Ichika was right there catching her breath after running.

Ichika POV: That's no good...

Haruka was then able to catch up to her.

Haruka: Ichika!

Ichika: Huh? Haruka? What are you doing here?

Haruka: As I thought, you are definitely not okay. What's bothering you?

Ichika: To be honest, I was actually quite worried about this.

Haruka: Huh?

Ichika: I was worried that this troupe would disband because me. If you hadn't pitch in then...

Haruka: Enough!

Ichika: ..!

Haruka: Tell me, did this have to do with your old band?

Ichika: H-How did you-

Haruka: I had a feeling that might've been the answer. Now tell me, what exactly happened?

Ichika: Well, you see...