Unexpected friend ready for audition

At the audition room at Phoenix Wonderland, Emu was walking down the halls of the building where she catches an eye of someone in the building.

Emu: Hm Hm...Huh?

Emu POV: Huh? That girl?

In the room, Emu goes to the door and secretly opens it slowly, so nobody will notice her.

Woman: Please state your name and why you want to work here?

???: U-Um...I'm Azusawa Kohane.

Woman: Okay, can you tell us why you want to work here at Phoenix wonderland?

Kohane: Um...I am big fan o-of Pheonix Wonderland and the thing is that I have no work experience. But, as a big fan of Pheonix Wonderland, I though of giving it a go and work here at Phoenix wonderland.

Woman: I see. May I ask, why choose this as your first choice, if you have no work experience?

Kohane: Well, I thought I give it ago. I have some music experience, so I thought I give it a go...

Woman: We'll take that into consideration. Thank you for your time.

Kohane: Y-Your welcome.

Kohane POV: Eep! That was quite nerve-wracking!

Meanwhile with Emu...

Emu POV: Kohane-chan's here?! Hm... But she is actually a really good pick! Maybe I can do something about her. She may be perfect for the job!

At the Azusawa residence in Kohane's room...

Kohane: That was scary.

Her mom then enters the door.

Kohane's mom: How was the audition, dear?

Kohane: It was alright but scary at the same time...

Kohane's mom: It is your first time auditioning as a part-time worker, I hope you do alright.

Kohane: Thanks for the support mom.

Kohane's mom: Anytime.

A few days later in the living room.

Kohane: Okay, this is it.

Kohane POV: I might wanna put my fingers crossed.

Kohane then opens up the notif on her phone, and gets the letter. It then reads...

Dear Ms. Kohane Azusawa,

We are pleased to congratulate you on passing the audition. Tomorrow, you are expected to come to Phoenix wonderland at the main gate. A guide will help yo get to your designaetd area you'll be working at. Thank you for the consideration.

                                                                                                                 From, /////////////

Kohane: NANI!!!

Kohane's Dad: What is it Kohane?

Kohane: I got in!

Kohane's mom: I'm so proud of you sweety. Make sure to get ready for tomorrow.

Kohane: I will mom!

Kohane POV: Hehe. I can't wait!